reloaderguy

Here we go! Were off! ATTEMPTED GUN BURGLARY TIED TO JOURNAL NEWS GUN MAPS

I hope they sue the shit out of that paper and force it into bankruptcy. That would really make my day. I'm sure some hungry lawyer could find something to sue for. I am usually against lawsuits especially frivolous ones but this situation I'd make an exception for

I hope they sue the shit out of that paper and force it into bankruptcy. That would really make my day. I'm sure some hungry lawyer could find something to sue for. I am usually against lawsuits especially frivolous ones but this situation I'd make an exception for
agreed

I don't know why criminals would try to steal a gun when they could simply walk into a gunstore and buy a crate full of assault weapons and high capacity clips without a background check.

I don't know why criminals would try to steal a gun when they could simply walk into a gunstore and buy a crate full of assault weapons and high capacity clips without a background check.

Or from a website getting it delivered right to their door.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wonder why these liberal POS would take the chance of doing such a stupid thing that could possibly put more guns in the hands of the wrong people.

Well, if one person is killed with any stolen guns from any of those homes listed on the interactive map, then the management of the paper should be charged as an accomplice to murder... just like Obama and crew should be accountable for all of the Fast and Furious deaths. That goes as well for someone that is stopped by the homeowner during a home invasion (I mean aggressive trespass). Progressives/Statists should be accountable for their actions. I don't remember the pathetic Bloom$hit speaking out about his like when he went after the concealed carry med student with her aspirin.

I still don't think that that liberal paper did this all on its own. It must have been given a green light by King Mike or Schmuckster, Holder, etc. to do such an irresponsible thing. I think we need to get an independent council, and I am glad that Hypocritwood came out with a video telling the newspaper "No More". By the way, where's that interactive map of Hollywood showing drug use and gun ownership, etc. on it?