Black Ops

Just checking in...

You are probably pretty close to CJRPC as well. There are multiple members of each on the forum and I'm sure someone would be willing to let you come and take a tour so you can check both out before making a decision. Not sure what your schedule is like, but I'd be happy to let you take a look around OB if you are considering it. Welcome to the forum. So are you in the boro or the township?

You are probably pretty close to CJRPC as well. There are multiple members of each on the forum and I'm sure someone would be willing to let you come and take a tour so you can check both out before making a decision. Not sure what your schedule is like, but I'd be happy to let you take a look around OB if you are considering it. Welcome to the forum. So are you in the boro or the township?

I'm in the township on the border of Marlboro near Rt. 9 - OBRPC is about 15 minutes from me.

I'm in the township on the border of Marlboro near Rt. 9 - OBRPC is about 15 minutes from me.

Welcome

Check them both out. I've never been to OBRPC's outdoor range, but most people think CJ offers more and is a better deal financially. I live by Centra State Medical and it takes me 25 minutes to CJ.

If you want to check it out, let me know.

I go most weekends when the weather is nice.

Plenty of us to show you both, but I will say if I was in the middle, I'd belong to both. :)

Just remember no matter what, ask yourself what one you would go to more often to shoot at, think time of commute being that was a big thing for me in my decision.

Oh, and welcome to the Forum..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk