DirtyDigz

NJ2AS 2/8 rally - Sign slogan brainstorming

My opinion is no, don't display his image or his picture. The last thing that P.O.S. needs is any more publicity, and the last thing *WE* need is some journalist cropping an image of your sign in the rally so it looks like it's just his picture, like we're idolizing him or some b.s.

My last message was a type-o. What if I just remove his pic from the sign and just leave the words? I want to make a strong point but do not want any misinterpretation.

Responsible gun ownership makes us all more safe.

Disarming responsible gun owners makes us all less safe.

Support the Bill of Rights!

My last message was a type-o. What if I just remove his pic from the sign and just leave the words? I want to make a strong point but do not want any misinterpretation.

I had a type-o too, I meant "don't display his image or his NAME".

Look, you can do what you want, but personally I wouldn't reference the Newtown shooter AT ALL.

Guys, I would like some feedback on these

imnotadam_zps3ce58a08-1_zps89edee0d.jpg

nailgun_zps10ed2c5a-1_zps9e9a683f.jpg

I don't like it. That face is offensive.

I am wearing a cheapo blaze orange hunting vest with a couple of things written on it with a Sharpie.

Across the upper back: Citizens Revere the Bill of Rights...The Government is Destroying Both

Lower back: Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness weren't meant to be regulated.

And over my heart...OATHKEEPER

And the other lapel... Without the 2A, we are Subjects, NOT Citizens

Remember guys, leave the mall ninja garb and camo home. Try to look as professional and clean cut as possible. You know the biggest kook is the one the media will focus on and get a sound byte from.

I don't have any nifty slogans, but maybe a feeling to convey that someone could empathize with and come up with something:

Ordinarily I feel as though I carry myself well enough to physically protect my family in the face of most situations, and I have at least some sense of security in that opinion. However, I completely ruptured my Achilles in November and had major surgery to find it up in my calf and reattach/reinforce it. I'm still on crutches and and am still not allowed to bear any weight on the leg. Recovery is expected to be 6mos.

I find that I have never felt so concerned about my family's safety, and my ability to protect them, then I do now.

Carrying within my home is comforting, especially on the three occasions since November where I had salesman coming on to my property after dark. At night it's just my 3 year old and I - wife works nights - so she is solely my responsibility to protect. When we go outside in NJ though, I don't legally have that option.

So I guess I am trying to convey that feeling of "leveling the playing field" with a BG and allowing me to protect my family in exercise of my RKBA.

On the lighter side of things... I can mentally picture the oldest lady from Golden Girls, holding 1911 and detaining a thug that grabbed her purse, hahaha.

Wally

Carrying within my home is comforting, especially on the three occasions since November where I had salesman coming on to my property after dark.

I'm with ya. The last one that showed up was a split second from getting a dog bite to the groin and a muzzle to the face.

Our tunnel vision, ignoring their argument, its about saving children, and their tunnel vision,ignoring our argument, its about the second amendment, doesnt equal a winning argument, its a communication breakdown, are we having a preaching to the choir rally, or are we trying to reach people other than ourselves? Show of strength? Doesnt seem like that is having an effect, we have logic, but we need to convince using what they relate to, emotion, tv spots of women who saved themselves and or kids by having a gun, think outside the box and speak their language.

This is dead on. The people we are "fighting" with are concerned with making everyone feel better. Their is no logic it is mostly emotional driven. We need to fight with our enemies mindset.

Senators, Assemblymen, Governor

"I, , do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of the State of New Jersey, and that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same and to the Governments established in the United States and in this State, under the authority of the people So help me God."

Does this sound familiar?

2 more. looking for your input. If anyone wants the 20" x 30" version of these images, PM me.

Illdecide_zps670ba15d-1_zpsf6426dd8.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

personaldefenseweapon_zps345a9d48-1_zpsb7952474.jpg

Illdecide_zps670ba15d-1_zpsf6426dd8.jpg ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- personaldefenseweapon_zps345a9d48-1_zpsb7952474.jpg
njisanti2a-2_zps0e773590-1_zpsf0e763a6.jpg

I have setup a folder on dropbox for these 3 posters if any of you want to use them. They are separated into 4 .psd files so that you can have fedex office of staples print them on 11x17. They will probably have to convert them to PDF to print them but my fedex office had no issue doing this. The image on each is 10x15 so you can cut them out and glue them to a 20x30 foam board that staples sells for $5. each page should cost no more than $2 to have printed. total cost of a two-sided poster is about $22. Pm me with any questions.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4jguyue8zsfx8z2/7FLveF5aRh

Wish we could make this into a big sign...

Family_Gun_Guide_zpsd000195e.jpg

This can be made for a 20x30. Let me know if you want me to send you the images. It will cost you about $13 to have a one sided poster.

NY Safe Act... the result of elitist, irresponsible,

unconstitutional politicians with no regard for the

law-abiding citizenry!

Where do you stand, NJ?