Jon

Thoughts and Prayers for HenryM's father

Just got off the phone with HenryM. His father suffered a stroke over the weekend and went to RWJ in New Brunswick where the bleed was repaired, but soon after he went unresponsive. Please keep him and Henry in your thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.

I just spoke with Henry. I'm not sure what he wants the world to know and what he doesn't so out of respect, I will leave it as, he is incredibly thankful for all of the thoughts and prayers that have been given. As you can imagine these are difficult times and keep the prayers/positive thoughts coming.

I just spoke with Henry. I'm not sure what he wants the world to know and what he doesn't so out of respect, I will leave it as, he is incredibly thankful for all of the thoughts and prayers that have been given. As you can imagine these are difficult times and keep the prayers/positive thoughts coming.

Thanks, and understand. Will keep the positives going.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I just wanted to take the time to thank everyone here for all of the support. This past week has been very up and down, but the outreach from this forum has been nothing less than inspiring. I will be forever thankful for the thoughts and prayers.

I will post an update when things settle down a little bit.

Thanks again

Henry