Black Ops

Obama's Gun Control

well if that's what the pres actually comes out with tom say goodbye to being able to find anything in stock for the foreseeable future. i really don't think they will get an awb or mag capacity law through congress but that won't stop ppl from buying everything they possibly can until his bill gets voted down.

Apparently includes national 10 round magazine limit as well as AWB - http://www.politico....60.html?hp=t1_3. Here come impeachment proceedings...

It'd be nice, but I doubt he'd get impeached over this. It'll be challenged no doubt, by states greater than the one we live in, but I have a feeling we're stuck with him for the long run. Best start to rev up that borscht, comrade!

Interesting

Curious about background check database and wording on anti-trafficking law

I guess I'll find out when I wake up

i have a bad feeling the 'anti-trafficking' will be worded to ban simple transporting of guns from state to state, curtailing anyone moving to a free state that publicly denounces these anti-constitutional moves

Just one question: Precisely how would any of the things BHO proposed today have prevented the evil piece of dung who did the shooting in Ct. from doing it?
maybe this kid would have been instituionalized.that's a big maybe but most gun laws really don't solve the problem.

What I would support is federal charges for individuals using ILLEGALLY obtained firearms in a crime with stiff federal penalties.

Just one question: Precisely how would any of the things BHO proposed today have prevented the evil piece of dung who did the shooting in Ct. from doing it?

Of the executive actions?

Exactly 0 of them would have prevented or lessened what happened.

If congress passes the AWB and magazine capacity restriction like he wants, well then he would have had to used a AR15 without a flash suppressor and collapsible stock (assuming they don't ban the AR platform entirely, in which case he would have used one of the 2 handguns he also had), and would have to reloaded a few more times.... This all would have made the tragedy much less tragic.

JIC Chris Christie wakes up some morning and decides on Presidential seppuku, I inventoried to make sure I had 10 round mags for everything. I would be more than annoyed if NJ followed in NY's path and I woke up some morning to find my 13 round mags would make me a felon in 30 days, but nobody had gotten around to manufacturing 7 round (or 2 round) mags yet.

I wonder if the WH had a "heads up" about the Sandy Hook report and it places much of the responsibility on a massive failure of the Connecticut mental health laws.

One more question: Is it just me or is there, since about Day 3 after the shooting, an almost complete absence of any news or information about the shooter coming from the media? (I know, if it doesn't fit the narrative...which is guns, guns, guns...they don't have any interest in it.)

Of the executive actions?

Exactly 0 of them would have prevented or lessened what happened.

If congress passes the AWB and magazine capacity restriction like he wants, well then he would have had to used a AR15 without a flash suppressor and collapsible stock (assuming they don't ban the AR platform entirely, in which case he would have used one of the 2 handguns he also had), and would have to reloaded a few more times.... This all would have made the tragedy much less tragic.

An evil nut can find a way to maximize mayhem - just use your imagination... throw gasoline bombs into classrooms and shoot anyone trying to escape with a 7 round handgun, for example

An evil nut can find a way to maximize mayhem - just use your imagination... throw gasoline bombs into classrooms and shoot anyone trying to escape with a 7 round handgun, for example

or use commonly available items to blow up a federal building...oh wait..that already happened

One more question: Is it just me or is there, since about Day 3 after the shooting, an almost complete absence of any news or information about the shooter coming from the media? (I know, if it doesn't fit the narrative...which is guns, guns, guns...they don't have any interest in it.)

youre not alone

Also noticed this. I'm dying to know if the shooter's mother had the guns locked up or not.

my theory....she had them firmly and securely locked in an appropriate safe. but, that will never see the light of day, because it goes against bHos agenda of painting every gun owner as simply leaving loaded ARs on the coffee table next to your potentially unstable son

my theory....she had them firmly and securely locked in an appropriate safe. but, that will never see the light of day, because it goes against bHos agenda of painting every gun owner as simply leaving loaded ARs on the coffee table next to your potentially unstable son

+1