NJBeretta

Madison NJ town council - unbelieveable

I just read this and became even more sick to my stomach than I've already been...

http://madison.patch.com/articles/federal-gun-laws-should-mirror-nj-s-council-says

I don't seem to see this posted elsewhere... if so, sorry for the duplicate post.

I just read this and became even more sick to my stomach than I've already been...

http://madison.patch...-s-council-says

I don't seem to see this posted elsewhere... if so, sorry for the duplicate post.

The resolution says more than 48' date='000 Americans will be murdered with guns during the next four years

[/quote']

According to FBI statistics, there were 8,583 homicides with guns in 2011, the most recent year available. 8,583 x 4 = 34,332. That would be an increase of 13-14 thousand, which seems a lot.

Does Madison NJ know about something that the rest of us haven't been told about?

http://madison.patch...-s-council-says

who cares as long as the round count stays at 15.

remember, poor people need guns. rich people want guns.

In a kinda backwards way, Madison's resolution supports Christie when he says we already have enough gun laws in New Jersey!

It's "Volvo Republican" country, my daughter lives nearby. If I were on the Madison Council, I might actually vote for this -- Congress should introduce the NJ code just so everyone can see what we have to put up with!

I don't think anything close to the NJ laws could ever pass Congress without causing The Second Civil War.

The picture caption says they are Madison police, not state troopers. Also look at the patch on their shoulders - Madison is also known as "Rose City".

My bad. I can't see the picture that clear on my phone.

So, why does the Madison council need 2 Madison cops with Full Auto assualt rifles at their meeting? Will NJ's strict gun laws not protect them?

Good point! And why does the one on the left have his finger on the trigger? Who taught him about firearm safety?

Not just that, and it may just be me but I don't see a magazine in the rifle to the left; and the one on the right is a bit hard to tell but also appears empty...

ZiGuV.jpg

EDIT* Maybe their just short 10 round mags?

Why does Madison need 2 State Troopers with Full Auto assult rifles at their council meeting? Won't the strict NJ gun laws protect them? And who is paying those Troopers to be there?

Troopers?? Not and how do you know those rifles are full-auto?

It's "Volvo Republican" country, my daughter lives nearby.

I used to work in Morris county and can confirm this. They are Republican as long as it means tax breaks for their over-paid six figure office jobs and no estate taxes, so that their spoiled brat pill-popping pieces of shit they call children never have to work a day in their lives.

Troopers?? Not and how do you know those rifles are full-auto?

I don't. But the media would report it as "fully automatic military style assault weapons of war and mass destruction with 30rd high velocity clips". So im going with it.

But regardless, are 2 officers with those rifles really needed at a council meeting in Madison,NJ?

I corrected myself on the Troopers part, see above.

Funny. I left a similiar comment on that site asking why those assualt rifles are needed hours ago, but they wont approve it for viewing.

Aww. Give the guys in SWAT a break. there's so so few times they can break out the cool stuff for public viewing.

I used to work in Morris county and can confirm this. They are Republican as long as it means tax breaks for their over-paid six figure office jobs and no estate taxes, so that their spoiled brat pill-popping pieces of shit they call children never have to work a day in their lives.

Yeah!!!!! spread the wealth to the lazy POS that don't want to get a job. :facepalm: But lets not dare generalize about union members.

All the Republican state legislators from Morris County (and before redistricting put Madison in Cody's district) voted against OGAM and all the other nonsense the gun grabbers come up with.

Ever wonder why government gets nothing done? It is because they sit around and debate stupid resolutions like this that no one cares about.

How about this for a novel innovation, my dear elected officials: go find a problem (there is no shortage of them) and try to fix it.