+1 for FLHX

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Boom! Today all Newton is in the high $3.60s. All hail Bidenomics! And all that Alaska land he just took off the list of oil prospects.
    • I have a like new (only zeroed) PSA Sabre KAC M110 Clone in 7.62x51mm. This is PSA's clone version of the infamous Knights Armament M110. Very high quality, excellent 2 stage trigger, 20" chrome lined barrel, adjustable gas block, and is NJ legal with a pinned Surefire SOCOM muzzle brake.  Radian Raptor charging handle and Radian ambi safety. Upper and lower are billet receivers compatible with all KAC SR-25 and LMT MWS/MARS-H pattern receivers.  Im no where close to being a long range shooter but ive been able to get 0.7 MOA out of it with 175gr federal gold medal match ammo and Im sure the rifle is capable of much better accuracy. Asking $1650 (which is a steal for what you get) at any FFL thats a reasonable distance from Jersey City. I can also ship but that would be on your dime.  Optic/bipod etc not included but can be purchased if interested. Vortex Razor Gen-II HD 3-18x50 FFP with the new EBR-7C MRAD illuminated reticle in a 1.54 reptilia mount. Id include the optic for another $1700. Happy to answer any questions or provide more pictures. Not interested in any trades. Thank you.
    • Selling 1 sealed spam can Romanian 7.62x54r ammo containing 440 rounds. 1982 manufacture.  Steel core light ball, copper washed steel case.  Not reloadable.  Corrosive primer. The rust you see on the top is light surface rust. Can is intact.  Comes with opener. $285.00 cash.  I live in NW Burlington County, and work in Trenton.  I can meet you at a reasonable distance to make sale.   The first to reply “I’ll take it” wins the sale. 
    • Still want to put your dog in kennel? https://newjersey.news12.com/police-crews-rescue-46-dogs-from-fire-inside-pio-costa-industrial-complex-in-fairfield