jonfoxx

Camden / Gloucester County 2A Rally Group

Since we are not near any of the buses, some of us have talked and decided to group together at the Lindenwold train station and head up together as a group. I hope you can join us! Please share with other locals and lets get a good size group to show the support from our region! If another train station is closer to you, go ahead and board around the same time (8am) and look for us at the Camden station. I'll be wearing my NRA hat, I encourage others to do the same so we can identify each other.

February 8th!

Camden/Gloucester County 2A Rally Group

Meet at Lindenwold Station at 8AM, parking $1.00

Travel to Walter Rand Station, Fare $1.60, Transit time 17 mins.

Board Riverline to Trenton (trains run every half hour),

Fare $1.50, Transit time 58 mins.

Arrive at Trenton Transit Center.

20 minute, .9 mile walk to the Capital building.

Walk North on S. Clinton Ave.

Left onto E. State Street

Straight ahead to State House

No problem guys, I'll be waving my NRA cap at each stop for everyone on the platform to know where we are!!! If you are an NRA member, I'm sure you have one of the infamous China-made NRA hats, so lets get them on our heads so we can group together easily!

AND JOIN THE NJ2AS LIKE I DID TODAY !!!!!!

I have a group of 5 including me going. We most likely will be taking the train. Will advise as it gets closer

Bring Em'! Lets get this going! "ALL ABOARD"!!! Its like the Polar Express for 2nd Amendment rights!

No problem guys, I'll be waving my NRA cap at each stop for everyone on the platform to know where we are!!! If you are an NRA member, I'm sure you have one of the infamous China-made NRA hats, so lets get them on our heads so we can group together easily!

AND JOIN THE NJ2AS LIKE I DID TODAY !!!!!!

Nope, my NRA hat says "Cut, Sewn, & Assembled in U.S.A." on the tag!

Is this for the rally on 2/8?

Thanks for doing this Jon. I may actually plan on taking you up on this. Once in Trenton, do you guys plan on walking the mile or so to the event or are you doing something else to get there?

I've never been there so I was planning to walk, but obviously if there are cabs or shuttle buses, that would be the prefered way to go. If anyone knows, please post the info so we can get an idea of all possibilities.

I've never been there so I was planning to walk, but obviously if there are cabs or shuttle buses, that would be the prefered way to go. If anyone knows, please post the info so we can get an idea of all possibilities.

there are other threads on the busses that are set up and you can also get a seat on the NJ2AS website. Get as many people to join you as possible.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OK, I'm going, officially. I usually pick up the RiverLine at the Camden aquarium (is the closest stop for me). I've taken this train up to Trenton before, and even in the bitter cold, the walk isn't bad. It's only a few blocks. I'm willing to bet many of us could use the excercise; I know I can...

Can we plan on a specific train we're going to take? I know some of you are coming from Lindenwold so I'll already be on the RiverLine before you guys get there. The RiverLine runs every 15 minutes, so if we can all be on the same train, that would be good. The Walter Rand stop mentioned before has trains that leave 7:52, 8:07, and 8:22 AM.

Since the inital group will board in Lindenwold at 8:00 am, the speedline runs every 3-12 minutes, and the trip to Walter Rand station is 17 minutes, I think we should shoot for the 8:37 am Riverline. That gives us a small window of time in case of a delay. Be sure to wear the NRA hats! Or some other hat or piece of gun/hunting outerwear that can easily be noticed by the groups so we can group together on the train platforms! It seems like others will be getting on Patco down route from us, so if we can all agree to the 8:37 Riverline at least, we'll all end up together!!

Let me know if everyone is OK with this who may not be doing the Lindenwold Patco boarding.

Myself and 2 others will most likely be doing the train route out of Haddonfield or Woodcrest, then on to River Line.

What if I hate public transit? :aikido:

I am in... Yaz might be the hard sell.

I will be wearing my Molon Labe hat.

The Walter Rand 8:37 train pulls into Trenton at 9:35. Takes about 15 minutes to talk to the statehouse, so that should be a good train to take.

I don't remember if you can move between cars on that train, so I'm going to stay toward the back of the train, probably the last car. I'll be wearing a brown NRA hat, and likely my blue NJ2AS shirt.

It's just under a mile from the station (I walk it 5-6 times a month for business). I personally would shoot for the 7:52 or 8:07 am train out of Rand because we'll be running in prime commuter hours and the River Line seems to be particularly heavy Friday mornings.

I thought the place was a mile or so from the station in Trenton. That a brisk walk at that distance.

I've done it a couple times before, and it's not bad.

It's just under a mile from the station (I walk it 5-6 times a month for business). I personally would shoot for the 7:52 or 8:07 am train out of Rand because we'll be running in prime commuter hours and the River Line seems to be particularly heavy Friday mornings.

That was my original thought, but the guy who's organizing this wanted to pull out of Lindenwold around 8:00. Maybe they'll want to leave a little earlier.

I've done it a couple times before, and it's not bad.

That was my original thought, but the guy who's organizing this wanted to pull out of Lindenwold around 8:00. Maybe they'll want to leave a little earlier.

I'm all for people leaving earlier if they want, its more important that we just get there than it is to all show up together. My group started as an opportunity for us to drop off our kids at school when we normally do and then head over to nearby Lindenwold station and catch the train to Walter Rand - Camden around 8am. Thats what works for us, but please do whatever works for you.

I hope we all PACK the various train schedules and send a message! Can't wait to meet some of you! March on!

My group started as an opportunity for us to drop off our kids at school when we normally do and then head over to nearby Lindenwold station and catch the train to Walter Rand - Camden around 8am.

If I waited for my kids to get on the bus, I wouldn't make it to Trenton by 10:00. Our district doesn't begin school until 9:10 and we're one of the last bus stops on our route.

Frank had posted in another thread about having the buses arrive together to make a big impact. Anybody know what time that's supposed to happen?

I think everything will be making an impact!!! Multiple buses arriving, hundreds (wish I could say THOUSANDS) walking down the nearby streets towards the State House! Its all good! I haven't looked forward to an event like this in over a decade!!! Its totally awakened me and I hope to only build upon it! Thanks to all that are joining our group from our little corner of the state!

Maybe I'm misreading the signs, but it seems to me that this rally is shaping up to be big. Wouldn't it be great if we could put together a bigger pro-rights rally, during the week, in NJ, of all places, than the anti-rights people put together in D.C. on a Saturday?

Maybe I'm misreading the signs, but it seems to me that this rally is shaping up to be big. Wouldn't it be great if we could put together a bigger pro-rights rally, during the week, in NJ, of all places, than the anti-rights people put together in D.C. on a Saturday?

I have no doubt that our numbers will be larger than their little rally. I'd like to see some more confirmations of those who may have already said that they are going, but have since, conviced other friends and family at go as well. I can add a family member to my group that was added yesterday, so lets hear some!