jonfoxx

Camden / Gloucester County 2A Rally Group

You going to be on the train with us wastegate?

Looks like the weather is going to be sh*t that day too. Oh we'll, I guess we'll all get wet.

I see other posts from other areas of the state where people are already bailing.... the weather doesn't look good now, it has changed for the worst and we all have to work hard to keep the groups at full numbers. I'm all in and will do whatever it takes to keep everyone together, just PM me if you need assistance. I'm off to Home Depot to buy those chemical hand warmer things... please do what you can to make yourself comfortable in the conditions. We need bodies, not p-u**y's!

Yes, RiverLine HAS quiet cars during the peak (rush) hours. I know for fact as I often sit in the to do work on my way up.

I hope a little rain doesn't really deflate this... A decent raincoat and umbrella makes for an easy fix!

Yes, please dress for the rain/snow. This means dressing in layers, mutiple socks, long johns, hats, hoods, umbrellas, boots, etc.! I have a 10-pack of Hot Hands- hand warmers that will be given out to those who request them (until they are gone). Just remember, Mother Nature is much easier to overcome than the Anti's! Stay focused on the goal!

I'll also be there. I'll be at Lindenwold Station before 8am, I'll be carrying an ACU pattern backpack.

I look forward to seeing y'all, and showing our politicians in Trenton that we mean business.

I'll also be there. I'll be at Lindenwold Station before 8am, I'll be carrying an ACU pattern backpack.

I look forward to seeing y'all, and showing our politicians in Trenton that we mean business.

I should get to the station around 7:40. I'll be wearing my NRA hat and a black coat. I plan to hang out and gather folks together until 8:00 am then board the train with all who have made it by 8:00.

I will be jumping on the same train as axeman_g, and will be dressed like a Tactical Monkey.

Awesome! Can't wait to see what a Tactical Monkey looks like on a NJ Transit Patco train! That should get regular riders switiching train cars for sure!!!!

PJ and I will be at Woodcrest at 7:30 and stepping on the first train over to Rand/Broadway. Looking to take the 7:52 or 8:07 RiverLine for certain now because the foul weather slows the train all the time... Might be ahead of most of you. If not, some of you know me like Gerry, others who do not - I stand out at 6'-5", goatee and will be wearing a blue Carhardt coat and RedWing boots and my NRA Lifer hat.