BlueLineFish

Show us your 1911's

I have a nice one for sale in the classifieds. :)

You have a very very nice 1911 for sure lunker.  I can only wish at this point as my budget is only half of what yours is worth.  Goodluck with the sale.

I wish you guys would stop doing these 1911 threads.  I don't have one, always wanted one but I always seem to find something else to buy.  You guys are killing me!  I have 2 permits in for request now with one definitely going to the 8 round .357 S&W pc revolver and I am almost certain the other is for the Ruger 9mm that is thread here

Hey Buddy! Yea, more or less same color scheem as the Kimber Warrior SOC. I just got it, and freekin love it....Do you have a pic of yours?

CA

Yep, posted it a couple times but once more shouldn't hurt. I really want a SOC. I fondled one but had no permits ready. They feel real good.

post-5135-138954294298_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPad 2 using T2 Pro

Yep, posted it a couple times but once more shouldn't hurt. I really want a SOC. I fondled one but had no permits ready. They feel real good.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1389542945.856643.jpg

Very nice my friend...I love the camo-combo...Some people don't like it but I freekin love it next to my blued guns, the one I posted above is visually my next favorate.

Very nice my friend...I love the camo-combo...Some people don't like it but I freekin love it next to my blued guns, the one I posted above is visually my next favorate.

Yep, little diff approach from all my black guns. Flash shows color brighter than is. Burnt bronze is pretty close in puc but green which is od green is darker in person.

my first 1911...

weBbz24.jpg

Where did you buy? Haven't seen on in all black like that and really like! When I get permits in I will be looking at a 1911, and the bank doesn't allow for a kimber or what not, unless I bag the other permit but no, so I'm looking at a RIA or Tisas justs for my first 1911.

Where did you buy? Haven't seen on in all black like that and really like! When I get permits in I will be looking at a 1911, and the bank doesn't allow for a kimber or what not, unless I bag the other permit but no, so I'm looking at a RIA or Tisas justs for my first 1911.

bought it at monmoutharms.com aka remixer

i like this RIA 1911 alot!  

In case anyone else is turned off by those huge ugly billboard rollmarks like I am, it looks like the new production Rock Island 1911's have a much smaller one at the very rear of the slide between the cocking serrations and the hammer.

I think OMG has a Fatboy available.

There was a user here who bought that gun and has nothing but problems with it from the start. And if I remember correctly, there were problems with getting it fixed, although I.can't say if it was the dealer or manufacturer. Do a search.

There was a user here who bought that gun and has nothing but problems with it from the start. And if I remember correctly, there were problems with getting it fixed, although I.can't say if it was the dealer or manufacturer. Do a search.

Thanks for the heads up.

I'm not sure how it could have been the dealer's fault given it was a new gun. If I remember correctly there was an issue with the thumb safety. Gun was sent back to ATI and he was refunded. Unfortunately he lost a permit.

C

I'm not sure how it could have been the dealer's fault given it was a new gun. If I remember correctly there was an issue with the thumb safety. Gun was sent back to ATI and he was refunded. Unfortunately he lost a permit.

C

Good to know.