BlueLineFish

Show us your 1911's

Matt Mclearn 1911 single stack race gun. I think this is my best shooting 1911 that I have in the collection right now. Ion deposition metal finish. The green has grown on me.

DPP_0078.jpg

Dig the color!

Nice single stack

Matt Mclearn 1911 single stack race gun. I think this is my best shooting 1911 that I have in the collection right now. Ion deposition metal finish. The green has grown on me.

DPP_0078.jpg

DPP_0079.jpg

DPP_0081.jpg

DPP_0080.jpg

That thing looks too nice to even shoot! Id feel terrible getting it dirty haha

Brought home my first 1911 today. Sig Tac Ops.

0ys8C4H.jpg

JazTD9D.jpg

Congratulations. I have the exact same model - it was my first 1911, and a fine weopon at the price point.

Just an FYI, on breakin. When I first got it it had some feeding failures - but not abnormal during breakin. They went away after 500 rounds or so.

Also, when I first got it, the trigger was horribly gritty, now it has one of the best triggers of my 6 1911s. Again, this is not abnormal how a 1911 trigger might break-in.

Of course this was sample of one, your Tacops may have a diffierent breakin experience.

Congratulations, the 1911 is still just about the most acurate semi out there (all other things equal ;-))...

PS, best to shoot FMJ/Ball for 1st 500 rounds as part of the breakin to give the feed-ramp a good polish.

with your exquisite 1911 collection, i could probably sit there and throw back a few and just STARE at it for hours(in complete silence), but then that would be weird...

:D

DPP_0078.jpg/quote]

with your exquisite 1911 collection, i could probably sit there and throw back a few and just STARE at it for hours(in complete silence), but then that would be weird...

:D

DPP_0078.jpg/quote]

T

DPP_0078.jpg

DPP_0079.jpg

DPP_0081.jpg

DPP_0080.jpg

That is among the best looking firearms I have ever seen. May I ask how much did it cost?

Congratulations. I have the exact same model - it was my first 1911, and a fine weopon at the price point.

Just an FYI, on breakin. When I first got it it had some feeding failures - but not abnormal during breakin. They went away after 500 rounds or so.

Also, when I first got it, the trigger was horribly gritty, now it has one of the best triggers of my 6 1911s. Again, this is not abnormal how a 1911 trigger might break-in.

Of course this was sample of one, your Tacops may have a diffierent breakin experience.

Congratulations, the 1911 is still just about the most acurate semi out there (all other things equal ;-))...

PS, best to shoot FMJ/Ball for 1st 500 rounds as part of the breakin to give the feed-ramp a good polish.

Thanks for the advice, sir! I'll probably go get some bulk .45ACP FMJ ammo for the break in period. :)