BlueLineFish

Show us your 1911's

It's nice that you can still customize them and still look like nothing much was done. I like sleepers. Plain Janes that can make clover leaves at 25yds is SWEET. I've never shot 1911s in any caliber other than 45s and 38Supers. I love my 45s but how do the other cals compare?

Maybe we need to set up a 1911 meet. Oooooeeeee, that's gonna be an expensive one... for ppl that don't reload....

It's nice that you can still customize them and still look like nothing much was done. I like sleepers. Plain Janes that can make clover leaves at 25yds is SWEET. I've never shot 1911s in any caliber other than 45s and 38Supers. I love my 45s but how do the other cals compare?

Maybe we need to set up a 1911 meet. Oooooeeeee, that's gonna be an expensive one... for ppl that don't reload....

I have 1911s that shoot 45acp, 38 super, 9mm, 40sw, 10mm, 9x23, 357 sig, 22lr, and 38 wadcutter. I like 45 the best since it has less of a snappier recoil so its more pleasant to shoot than many of the others. The 9mm is real nice as well. The 10mm and 357 sig got some kick but are still fun. The 40sw is a neutered 10mm, it works fine but nothing special about it. 38 wc is like shooting a 22, extremely mild for bullseye target shooting.

Weight: 31 ozs.

Frame: Forged Aluminum Alloy with Integral

Accessory Rail, Black Hardcoat Anodized

Slide: Forged Steel, Black Armory Kote

Recoil System: Dual Spring with Full Length

Guide rod

Height: 5.5”

Length: 7.5”

Trigger: Long Aluminum Match Grade, 5 - 6 lbs.

Magazines: 2 - 7 Round, Blued Steel

Grips: Cocobolo Hardwood

Sights: Fixed Low Profile Combat Rear,

Dovetail Front, Tritium 3 - Dot

Barrel: 4” Stainless Steel Match Grade,

Fully Supported Ramp, Bull