Sign in to follow this  
younggun93

anybody have ar lowers?

If I were you I would look on gunbroker to see if you can find anything. I'm the Assistant Manager at Heritage Guild in Rahway. I just stopped taking special orders for lowers and AR's today. I'm hoping with the shows going on this week I can get some stock in but most places are out at the moment. I talked to Stag today around 430pm and they informed me that as of right now they are 1 year back ordered. I was able to get Armalite to send me a few things that they had left but it wasn't much. Only AR10 uppers in OD Green. If you can't find anything out there give me a call at my shop. Ask for Steve. My number is 7323824066. I will try to help you out the best I can. Have a nice night. Steve

If I were you I would look on gunbroker to see if you can find anything. I'm the Assistant Manager at Heritage Guild in Rahway. I just stopped taking special orders for lowers and AR's today. I'm hoping with the shows going on this week I can get some stock in but most places are out at the moment. I talked to Stag today around 430pm and they informed me that as of right now they are 1 year back ordered. I was able to get Armalite to send me a few things that they had left but it wasn't much. Only AR10 uppers in OD Green. If you can't find anything out there give me a call at my shop. Ask for Steve. My number is 7323824066. I will try to help you out the best I can. Have a nice night. Steve

wow a year?? damn. as of now I may be able to get a lower through a private sale. But ill definitely give you guys a call if it doesnt go as planned.

thanks alot for the information though