Anyone in Union, Elizabeth, Hillside, or Roselle, all in Union County, PLEASE CONTACT ASSEMBLYMAN JOE CRYAN!

Look at what the bills he proposed for NJ's gun laws...

I reccomend anyone in his district to call him up, show him the pressure, and give him an earful.

Also, everyone, contact your own district legislators. To find your district legislator's, go here.

Joseph Cryan's numbers are 908-624-0880, as well as 908-327-9119.

PS - I see that Jason O'Donnell of district 31 and Mila Jasey of district 27 have sponsored those horrendous bills along-side with Jospeh Cryan.

A lot of these politicians think that police agree with these laws or think that it helps is. They obviously don't. I tell them that I am a police officer and these laws don't affect criminals. Criminals don't care about their laws. Also that I am tired of seeing long criminal histories with violent crimes and repeated offenses. Start keeping these people locked away,instead of havering them uses the revolving doors at the courthouse.

A lot of these politicians think that police agree with these laws or think that it helps is. They obviously don't. I tell them that I am a police officer and these laws don't affect criminals. Criminals don't care about their laws. Also that I am tired of seeing long criminal histories with violent crimes and repeated offenses. Start keeping these people locked away,instead of havering them uses the revolving doors at the courthouse.

Agreed. A friend of mine is an auxillary officer and is in the Army Reserves and feels exactly the same way you do.

BTW these legislators aren't easy to contact. Left messages for each of them every time I've called.

Exactly, I am a new police officer myself and I totally agree with you.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By NJGF
      Chicago ban on minors at gun ranges struck down under the Second Amendment

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2017/01/19/chicago-ban-on-minors-at-gun-ranges-struck-down-under-the-second-amendment/?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_term=.5f1e80ec6603

"The City’s primary defense of the age-18 limitation is to argue that minors have no Second Amendment rights at all. To support this sweeping claim, the City points to some nineteenth-century state laws prohibiting firearm possession by minors and prohibiting firearm sales to minors. Laws of this nature might properly inform the question whether minors have a general right, protected by the Second Amendment, to purchase or possess firearms. But they have little relevance to the issue at hand."
    • By tripcarl
      Heads up, just go a call from www.ChristieforNJ.com looking for a donation. Caller was touting Christie's record, I said

" Until Christie comes out publically, as a strong 2nd Amendment supporter, and uses what power hew has to look at the assembly insulting attitude towards NJ citizens last week, he would not get any support or money from me."

She continued on the script, how about $50 or $35 dollars in support (down from $100)

I said no again, she responded " you and I may not agree on everything or hold the same beliefs, but his record is proof"

I ended the call with her.

Do we have an opportunity here for NJ2AS to sponsor a "luncheon with Christie", I would gladly contribute to that, if it included an open ( video taped forum) on our concerns as citizens. any thoughts on how much money would need to be on table for this?
    • By anactivegrenade
      Hello, everybody!

I'm a new member here on the NJ Gun Forums. My interest in firearms had sparked within recent months, and I have used these forums as a resource for learning the in's and out's of guns and guns laws in NJ. I'm a newly converted Constitutionalist/Libertarian, which explains why I'm interested in being a well-armed citizen.

I'm in the process of filling out my application, and plan on contacting my local PD within the next day or two to figure how they want me to come in and work things out. Anyone have any suggestions for a first firearm? I'm thinking of a Ruger 10/22, as it seems to be quite reliable with lots of aftermarket parts, as well as chambering the ever-so-abundant .22LR.
    • By Texan
      Tried searching and came up with nothing.

Opionions are welcome however I'm looking for any real understanding of -

If anyone thinks and understands the UN gun ban would be a real possibility?
    • By Clintoon Eastwood
      Less than a month and they are selling ammo(sweet) they are about $1-$2 more than online but it beats waiting for the shipment.

They don't have much to choose from but it will suffice your needs, if your not picky.

They also have about 50 shotguns/rifles, but nothing too special, more for hunting than anything else.