KenB_Anything

Paintball, their guns too.

I miss paintball. I used to play a lot, but fell out of it the past few years. I used to play a lot of recball at Paintball Depot or the local woods. Funny thing is, I have a Tippmann Factory F/A and a Crosman 3357 I have never even used. Shame.

we should get a group together and go play. if skirmish still has their giant d-day/invasion of normandy scenario game we should definitely look into that. it would be a fun time hangin out shooting people drinkin beer after the game shuts down for the night...

Brings back memories. I have a 2K shoe box shocker 4x4. Top of the line those days.

only thing bad about them is they were gas hogs. i got a nerve too. they only made those like one year. i traded a old beat to hell dm4 for it in like 06. that dm4 never ran right.

I played just up until last year. Natural from where I was raised. I use to live practically right next door to National Paintball in Mantua when it was national and owned by Geno. Every friggin kid in the town played. Ah good times. Had a couple of really nice markers to. Actually kept one, first production Invert Mini serial nu 000001 yes the first one off the assembly line. One of the perks for a good friend of yours being pretty high up in the food chain. Very interested if a forum game ever happens, keep me informed.

Smart Parts those still exist, I have two ions. I have the upgrade from the mini now. it's called an Axe. It's good to see your interests. I play in the MAPL. WHich is speed ball, I've actually never played woods ball, but have about 5 more markers that I could. Were having try outs the 27th.?

I played just up until last year. Natural from where I was raised. I use to live practically right next door to National Paintball in Mantua when it was national and owned by Geno. Every friggin kid in the town played. Ah good times. Had a couple of really nice markers to. Actually kept one, first production Invert Mini serial nu 000001 yes the first one off the assembly line. One of the perks for a good friend of yours being pretty high up in the food chain. Very interested if a forum game ever happens, keep me informed.

That is how I got started back in the day! Now it's KS sports or something. I had to go to Shamung, NJ because that is the closest thing around to National. I have sponsers with Virtue and HK Army, things are still expensive, but have come down a little.

National Paintball is now Kee Action Sports but doesn't Geno now own Vulcan paintball right across the road or is that just a manufacturing site and not retail??

The owner on National like bought and made Valken, which also deals with motorcross and something else? That's in sicklerville I belive. But theres a place called the playground, near Genos in which the owner like just bought Genos and is making 3 turf fields supposedly? ;) nice fields close to home

Welcome to the board!

I owned EJAM paintball up here in NJ for several years and play in GPL, and locals. Have done NPPL and PSP, but not recently. Welcome!

Anthony? Or Taco? I used to play there (both indoor, and later outdoors) almost every weekend, but haven't played in quite a few years. I remember playing whatever team Panda was on a lot. I still have my E2 '05 Karni, and just sold my Invert Mini.

From what I understand Geno started national out of his dads garage and it just kept growing. Sold it off started Vulcan and I believe he recently just sold that off. Made tons of money every now and then you'll see him cruise through town in his Lamborghini Giardo

That is how I got started back in the day! Now it's KS sports or something. I had to go to Shamung, NJ because that is the closest thing around to National. I have sponsers with Virtue and HK Army, things are still expensive, but have come down a little.

I use to play for a speed ball team before I got so out of shape. Mini Assassins we where sponsored by Invert and redz even with sponsors the sport is expensive