KenB_Anything

Paintball, their guns too.

every now and then you'll see him cruise through town in his Lamborghini Giardo

Yeah have you been by HIS neighborhood? Literally four houses in his section (the only four houses) that his family lives in. Very smart man who made some great business moves.

Welcome. I used to play pball competitively a lot back in highschool and college. Not so much anymore. I still have my Smart Parts Shocker NXT, Defiant, Sterling pump, and Sandridge electro-cocker. Relics I'm sure by today's standards.

Every few years , me and a buddy like to head out to EMR in PA for their pump-gun event. I find all-pump games far more satisfying then spray-n-pray that pball has turned into.

Speaking of paintball I started playing in 1991. We had 12gram co2 cartridges. They lasted about 12 shots in the winter. Paint was in 10 round tubes. Played up until the guns had elecectronics in them and compressed air tanks. Took the fun out of it.

How someone who plays paintball never played woods ball is nuts to me. Those were some of the best times I've ever had.