BOOMSTICK

Check out main page of Huff Post

We need to attack him / them at every angle and on everything. If we keep them so busy being defensive, they won't have resources to make more laws or institute more stupid policies.

Go back into this post and you will see my encounter with a retired NY cop. Boy was he pissed off being a subject now instead of the preferred class. Not a dig to most LEO's, but we all know a few who think they are above the law.

Go back into this post and you will see my encounter with a retired NY cop. Boy was he pissed off being a subject now instead of the preferred class. Not a dig to most LEO's, but we all know a few who think they are above the law.

Actually I only know 1 personally and I grew up with him as a LEO in my town and he's probably retired by now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A personal story. My uncle and god father whome I am very close to is a recently retired NYC LEO. We have politely disagreeing with each other for many years on the subject. One of my cornerstone arguments was that he has been exempted for so long, he does not understand what these restrictions feel like to a citizen! Well, he does now! He got a number of wake up calls. Since his was one of the nams published in that newspaper out there he now understands the REAL not imagined dangers of registration. And now that he has been made aware he is not exempt from these new laws, he is gaining a new appreciation for the plight of the subject...I mean civilian. He has now conceded many of the points we have previously disagreed upon.

I was at a training class at Allentown Police Academy and out instructor, a retired LEO, Washington State resident was coming to NJ for a couple of days and then flying out of Newark. He was an old school 1911 guy and I asked him if he was planning on traveling in NJ without ammo? He said no and when he told me he had JHP, I explained our laws and he went nuts about how stupid NJ was. No argument from me. I just gave him 2 mags worth of ball ammo to help him out.