Cemeterys Gun Blob

Gov Christie: We must be grown ups regarding gun violence

Yet, there are things that are in our control.  And we must be the grownups.  

This is not time for granstanding, it is not time for politics, it is time for an honest conversation on what is a very complex issue.

What is this "complex issue" it is time for us to have an honest conversation about?

Lets see... Complex... Hmmm, errrr, eeewwww, hummmm, Topeka! I got it! Take the turn style doors out of prisons, start frying the pukes on death row to free up space and maybe most of all. If you are going to throw some jack wagon in jail for a heinous crime, stop thinking you can rehab him/her... Very few get rehabbed... Stop this crap wasting space... If there is no shadow of a doubt their was a life taken, then take theirs. We spends millions in harboring our mentally insane and psychos... What's the point? There was no reason in my previous life that I had to chase down sh*tbirds when they were released... Just to toss them back in the hole. So the solution is as simple as 1+1 Mr Politician. Stop this bleeding heart liberal crap and toss them into purgatory... Society is so hell bent in putting people behind bars for lesser crimes, then complain about prison space. Yet they let the real bad ones back out for second breakfast!

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...

While I appreciate that he wasn't pounding on the podium like Adolph Hitler, he has left plenty of room for gun control. I would be very interested to find out who he plans to have these grown-up discussions with.

We need to quit the bickering, align ourselves, and let these people know that there is no more room for gun control in NJ.

He spoke for a while and said nothing

He is the republicans canidate for 2016 presidental run. He is being coached by the GOP. Eventhough he is gov of one on the most anti gun states in the country he can not be seen as anti gun. You see, outside of NY, NJ, CT, MD, IL, & CA, the US has a much different attitude towards guns. If those other 48 states see him be anti gun, anti 2a, he will lose the election. He is no dummy. Cuomo on the other hand has already sealed his fate, he will never run this country.

It's terrible that we the people living in these 6 mentioned states above are so conditioned to think guns are all bad. It really is a shame to see the ignorance around here on gun control laws and self defense.

You can't? What did I win?

I don't get why more people can't grasp this. A lot of messed up people are good at hiding it. EXCELLENT at hiding it. They don't talk for whatever reason, they bottle everything up, and suddenly you have another "mass shooting" and no one knows why they did it.You can't really effectively preempt insanity or evil, but you CAN find the means to protect yourself from it and combat it. You just need the will to do so.

1. Allow law abiding citizens to protect themselves
  2. Screen the movie: "Escape from New York"
  3. Appoint BO as the Duke
  4. Establish his reign on Manhattan
  5. Transfer his loyal subject and convicts to Manhattan
  6. Block the bridges and tunnels
  7. .....................

1. Allow law abiding citizens to protect themselves
  2. Screen the movie: "Escape from New York"
  3. Appoint BO as the Duke
  4. Establish his reign on Manhattan
  5. Transfer his loyal subject and convicts to Manhattan
  6. Block the bridges and tunnels
  7. .....................

Snake Plissken would have a hell of a lot easier time getting in and out of that version. Nothing firing at him!

Lots of sidestepping. Was it good? No. Was it bad? No. It was just kind of okay. Could have been worse. Could have been better.

I'm still optimistic for him. I have a bad feeling SOMETHING will squeak through though. Unacceptable, none the less. That's why Feb 8th will be a big day.