Can we get 1,000,000 pro-gunners to sign this petition? to the best of my knowledge the "we the people" petition with the most signatures was the anti-westboro baptist church petition with 275,000

We know that more than 1/2 the country is against the AWB (you've seen the lines at the gun stores and the prices of so called assault weapons right?)

Now some of you may be thinking it won't make a difference, you might be right but it will take less effort to sign the petition than it will to tell me it won't work. So if you are against the AWB and think this won't work sign the petition and prove it to me ;)

Lets see how fast we can get to 1,000,000!

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/no-more-gun-control/CqY7Nfvj

we broke 1,300 got a long way to go to get to a million so if you can share on your FB, twitter pages help spread the word and all :)

There are other ones, I started this one because in the past when he responds to anti/pro gun petitions at the same time and I tried to make this one as broad as possible and I specifically asked for a separate response.....

we only need 100,000 for an official response but the larger the number the harder it is to dismiss. The challenge .... so far more than 20,000 pro-gun people have seen the link but only 1,300 or so have signed it

Tried to sign but where I am at the only internet I have has a "security policy" that blocks out inaproprite websites. it took me a while to find a proxy site to even visi these forums, but it is causing problems when I try to sign the petition. :(