mattio41

February 8th Rally Posters

I am looking for volunteers to help me assemble rally posters. I was given the green light to go ahead and make up about 100 of these. I am going to have them printed as 20x30 and then plan to glue them to foam board or presentation cardboard. Whatever I can get the best bang for the buck. I am located in Monmouth county, and will be looking to do this next weekend. If there is a Central location, that a few of us can gather and do this, I am willing to travel. Any takers???? HELLLPPPPPP !!!!!

PS: Whoever helps, gets to carry one as well for yourself and who is in your group.

wethepeople-4_zpsb92d6c4f.jpg?t=1358471730

uphold_zpsc2e76600.jpg?t=1358471732

wethepeople-2_zps57b98b5d.jpg?t=1358467901

Infringed-large_zps2a0b1786.jpg?t=1358467899

Had a beer with my FFL tonight after yet ANOTHER big disappointment in my trials to acquire a CX4 Storm in .45... I'm just gonna stop trying to buy new firearms and stick with acquiring classics I think - UGH!

Anyway, gave him 100 double-sided flyers and he's going to give them to every single person coming in to get their firearms! Made him 4 11x17 versions for the entry and bulletin board too.

I'm sorry but these are just really corny. The soaring eagle and eagle over flag is literally the kind of jokes Colbert makes. People are going to laugh at these. It's even more strange that you are young and made these geriatric redneck signs. No offense, just trying to give you honest critique.

I cannot make the Feb 8 date but can prob help you with making these. PM me if you're still in need to discuss. Also how about us tossing around some additional slogans like:

2A doesnt mean 2nd class !!!

Criminals dont care about laws-WE DO !!!

etc....

I'm sorry but these are just really corny. The soaring eagle and eagle over flag is literally the kind of jokes Colbert makes. People are going to laugh at these. It's even more strange that you are young and made these geriatric redneck signs. No offense, just trying to give you honest critique.

This one better !!!! =)

ALEX-JONES_zps803a8726.jpg

I cannot make the Feb 8 date but can prob help you with making these. PM me if you're still in need to discuss. Also how about us tossing around some additional slogans like:

2A doesnt mean 2nd class !!!

Criminals dont care about laws-WE DO !!!

etc....

definitely can use some help for next weekend assembling. I have to get everything to the printer this weekend, so he can have it all printed during the week.

I kind of agree but they are classics. Perhaps a broader variety of ideas & suggestions would help. Put your suggestions in the thread I just started in general Discusion.

definitely can use some help for next weekend assembling. I have to get everything to the printer this weekend, so he can have it all printed during the week.

Is this weekend a drop-dead date? Maybe we can accumilate some other pics/slogans before?