NJ2AS News

Governor Christie To Speak At February 8 Pro 2A Rally In Trenton

*** BIG NEWS FOR RALLY DAY - FRIDAY FEBRUARY 8, 2013 - SPECIAL GUEST SPEAKER ***

I had an opportunity to invite Governor Chris Christie to speak at our Rally Day event and he accepted. I confirmed with his office that we may include him on our roster. Unless something critical comes up, we can expect him to make an appearance.

Please tell your friends and neighbors. They might want to come out and hear the Governor express his support for the rights protected by the Second Amendment.

President Frank Fiamingo

Official press release and list of other speakers will be posted in the next 24 hours.

Holy shit. This might just be the push we need to get more people to come. If people know he's going to be speaking there, they'll show up. Invite everyone right now (if you haven't done so already, like you were supposed to :onthequiet: )

He wouldn't go to a pro 2A event without planning something rational. He has a tendancy to be in your face and unsubtle, which people like about him. This coupled with the press conference yesterday, and no sports related task force members, says to me he may say something mildly positive. But the long view says in 60 days he will receive task force recommendations, and when he states his official position, he'll be able to say he listened to 2A people. Just my thoughts this morning.

ALWAYS a caveat.

If he does show up, he most likely will play the middle of the field. He's not going to stand up for either side at this time. At least he's willing to listen. Corzine would have put the phone in DND.

if he really cared up our 2A rights, we would be a "shall issue" state already. He has fought against us from day ONE and never met an AWB he didnt like. This is another smoke & mirror stunt for a possible Prez run in the future. Unless he acts and does something to help loosen these rediculous laws, things will never change. Its time for HIM to prove what side HE is on. Maybe this event can be a start, keep ur fingers crossed!

If he does show up, he most likely will play the middle of the field. He's not going to stand up for either side at this time. At least he's willing to listen. Corzine would have put the phone in DND.

Agreed, but Corslime ain't in office any longer...

I just posted this in another forum as I didn't see this yet. No matter how anyone feels about it, it's a good thing that he said yes and another reason we ALL have to go to this rally. It's sure to get some media spotlight with him speaking so the more numbers we can show, the better it is for us.