MidwestPX

Orders for FDE 15/20 PMAGs

Starting a new thread to give you guys updates on your orders. They're in production now and I'm building in batches of 50. Once 50 are built, I'm packing them up and shipping. Then building another 50. I'm going to keep doing that until all 500 are gone.

I'm also now out of FDE ranger plates. I could only fill one order and was expecting a large shipment of them next week however the distributor I ordered from had a physical inventory error and doesn't actually have any to send me even though they were going to send me several hundred. I've emailed the folks who ordered ranger plates with one of two options. Either I build the mags with black ranger plates (which look pretty good in my opinion) or swap back to the standard floorplate. If you got such an email, please reply to it with what you'd like me to do.

Also thought I'd mention that I'm not ignoring Order Comments. I've had a few folks ask that I hold shipping orders until the black mags are ready. I can't do that. I can't break from the internal process that I've put in place to handle the 400-500% workload that I'm currently under. The flexibility and exceptions that I normally make during non-panic times just cannot happen right now because if I start down that path, it's going to slow me down, make me less efficient, and ultimately, make me ineffective. My goal is to ship orders that have been paid for as fast I can. I can't single out orders to handle them in a special way because what that will cause is a slowdown in the rest of the orders being processed. Thanks for understanding.

Ty thanks for all the hard work. I know it must be crazy over the past couple of weeks. I assure you that many, if not all, of the guys on this forum will remember who stood by them during this 'panic buying' season when things cool down.

I know I will.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Ty thanks for all the hard work. I know it must be crazy over the past couple of weeks. I assure you that many, if not all, of the guys on this forum will remember who stood by them during this 'panic buying' season when things cool down.

I know I will.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

+1 !!

Holding out for 15/30 FDE Window pmags... :)

My guess would be late Feb. or March for those. Magpul has a metric crapton of catching up to do on just the black 5.56 and 7.62 mags and they've said they won't be producing colored mags until market levels of black mags are caught up with demand.

Don't know why I everyone posting in the black mag thread about getting their fde mags...lol anywho, I got mine today. I'm going to send you an email. I need the address corrected for future orders.

What you have done for us Jersey boys won't be forgotten and I think you need a little payback! I have something in mind.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Well my night just went to total crap....

I was getting Ansy waiting for my shipping notification. I went back to look at my order and it said no orders....

I looked at my screen shot I took at checkout, I didn't realize that the screen that said order confirmation wasn't actually my order confirmation. I was stuck at work on a breakdown and had to run away from the machine just to order.... I guess I was in too much of a rush to notice the confirm button :(

If anyone wants to spare a mag or two I would be forever appreciative.... I only have 2 mags and just started converting my gun over to FDE...

Well my night just went to total crap....

I was getting Ansy waiting for my shipping notification. I went back to look at my order and it said no orders....

I looked at my screen shot I took at checkout, I didn't realize that the screen that said order confirmation wasn't actually my order confirmation. I was stuck at work on a breakdown and had to run away from the machine just to order.... I guess I was in too much of a rush to notice the confirm button :(

If anyone wants to spare a mag or two I would be forever appreciative.... I only have 2 mags and just started converting my gun over to FDE...

I will make you a deal. I had ordered 6 and received 6. I am wanting black. I was away when all of this craziness happened, so I am playing catchup. When Ty is finally ready I am planning on ordering more black. When the time comes, and you can snag some black on your end. I will swap with you. What do you think?

I will make you a deal. I had ordered 6 and received 6. I am wanting black. I was away when all of this craziness happened, so I am playing catchup. When Ty is finally ready I am planning on ordering more black. When the time comes, and you can snag some black on your end. I will swap with you. What do you think?

That works for me, I was really looking forward to the FDE. I'll keep a close eye on these and grab as many as I can.

Thanks man. Now I'm hoping to find 1 or 2 to hold me over right now.

That works for me, I was really looking forward to the FDE. I'll keep a close eye on these and grab as many as I can.

Thanks man. Now I'm hoping to find 1 or 2 to hold me over right now.

If you need 2, I will send you two. I am really trying to keep a stock. So on mans word, you replace them, and if not, you buy them?? Does that work for you.. If your interested, send me a PM

Looking for two new FDE from anyone that can spare two. Will buy them or replace them for you when two become available

Or Will trade 55 rounds of 223 for two, if you have two you can spare