Soju

Cracking down hard on terrorism

Good thing this school is taking a strong approach to such blatant terroristic threats made by such menacing individuals. I will not stand for such bubble gum in this great mountain of caramel we live in! Sit down!

Kindergartner suspended for pink bubbles remark

A 5-year-old Pennsylvania girl who told another girl she was going to shoot her with a pink toy gun that blows soapy bubbles has been suspended from kindergarten.

Attorney Robin Ficker says Mount Carmel Area School District officials labeled the girl a "terrorist threat" for the bubble gun remark

How bad-ass must she be. Suspended from kindergarten. I bet she is going to spend her off days smoking bubble gum cigarettes behind the 7-11. Punks these days.

I had a huge argument at a faculty meeting because two kids got in trouble for playing "guns" with their fingers. Apparently they were smiling "shooting" at each other and some girl told the teacher she felt uncomfortable. I was the only one that though it was ridiculous that they got yelled at and their parents got called. People suck, what can I say.

I'm telling you, this is why I hate our school systems sometimes. I understand the zero tolerance approach, but lets just take a step back and see where we want to go with it. This is just ridiculous! We try to ahelter our kids so much they end up not knowing how to deal with real world situation. thats why they go off the handle. the minute SHTR they panic and loose all common sense. I second the reboot.

This new society of Adderall and participant trophies sucks.

yes thats it lets reward everyone for poor performance . hence this country is screwed.

Im sorry but your son just wasnt good at (insert activity) maybe he should try something else. Not everyone is

a winner. Sorry jonny but you suck at football or whatever it happens to be that jonny sucks at.

yes thats it lets reward everyone for poor performance . hence this country is screwed.

Im sorry but your son just wasnt good at (insert activity) maybe he should try something else. Not everyone is

a winner. Sorry jonny but you suck at football or whatever it happens to be that jonny sucks at.

Then they dope him up on something to restore his self esteem, push him through school because his parents suck, and he ends up an unemployed bedwetting worthless 20 something worshiping a cats skull in his parents tool shed

God forbid they teach people to be self reliant and untilize their strong points. Not lie to them and tell them you can do it,when a lot of times they cant do it. they may not be wired to do

that thing they want. Yep umm here take some prozac and throw a few adderall on top. he/she will be fine.

Now lets PUNISH the 5 year old for being a kid! Kids are not allowed to be kids anymore. A bunch of messed up parents making a bunch of messed up kids

Probably posted somewhere else but here it is again

This should be posted in every school or kid's bedroom.

Love him or hate him , he sure hits the nail on the head with this!

Bill Gates recently gave a speech at a High School about

eleven (11) things they did not and will not learn in school.

He talks about how feel-good, politically correct teachings

created a generation of kids with no concept of reality and

how this concept set them up for failure in the real world.

Rule 1: Life is not fair - get used to it!

Rule 2: The world doesn't care about your self-esteem.

The world will expect you to accomplish something

BEFORE you feel good about yourself.

Rule 3: You will NOT make $60,000 a year right out of high school.

You won't be a vice-president with a car phone until you earn both.

Rule 4: If you think your teacher is tough, wait till you get a boss

Rule 5 : Flipping burgers is not beneath your dignity.

Your Grandparents had a different word for burger flipping:

They called it opportunity.

Rule 6: If you mess up, it's not your parents' fault,

so don't whine about your mistakes, learn from them.

Rule 7: Before you were born, your parents weren't as boring

as they are now. They got that way from paying your bills,

cleaning your clothes and listening to you

talk about how cool you thought you were

So before you save the rain forest

from the parasites of your parent's generation,

try delousing the closet in your own room..

Rule 8: Your school may have done away with winners and losers,

but life HAS NOT. In some schools, they have abolished failing grades

and they'll give you as MANY TIMES as you want to get the right answer.

This doesn't bear the slightest resemblance to ANYTHING in real life.

Rule 9: Life is not divided into semesters.

You don't get summers off and very few employers

are interested in helping you FIND YOURSELF.

*Do that on your own time.

Rule 10: Television is NOT real life.

In real life people actually have to leave the coffee shop and go to jobs.

Rule 11 : Be nice to nerds.

Chances are you'll end up working for one..

Then they dope him up on something to restore his self esteem, push him through school because his parents suck, and he ends up an unemployed bedwetting worthless 20 something worshiping a cats skull in his parents tool shed

Haha now that is funny..... But sadly is a reality.