tommyfeds

Another one from Freehold ;-)

Hello everyone, Been poking around here for a little while and want to say hi. Ive had my ID card for about a year now and somewhere around October decided I wanted an AR after shooting a friends a few times over at Ft Dix. Well anyway, just like everyone else, Im thrown into a fury of fund raising in hopes to be able to get one before.......well before whatever. I do have some questions that I hope to find answers to maybe here. I guess this isnt the place to post them. I found a few online dealer/manufacturers (of course back ordered) but am just not 100% sure what Im looking at. I wasnt going to start off with an AR but it seems thats the route I should go with now and pick up the 10-22 later on.

Anyway, I also joined the NRA last week, I figure its a good cause and now I can officially call myself a card carrying member.....well, when the card arrives that is.

Thanks all!

Tommy

Welcome! If you want an ar, I'd focus on getting a stripped lower if funds are tight. At least that guarantees that you'll have a rifle at some point. I bought 2.now just waiting on other parts to get off backorder.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2