MarkWVU02

Who's going February 8th

133 members have voted

1. 1. Going?

• Yes
    • No

15 No's

Who are they?

What's sad is that I know a few No's and i can't talk them into it. And their on this forum. :facepalm:

That IS sad. I'm burning a vacation day and pulling my 6th grader out of school to come with me. He understands how important this is and that he can make a difference. Unless you have a medical excuse or you'll lose your job if you miss a day, friggin' show up and represent!

Unfortunately, I will not be able to go. I was going to. I had taken the day off from work. I even worked out how to get there without the wife finding out.

And then, I got the darn flu. SOB! Please take some video for those of us can't (for legit reasons) make it.

Btw, I have a paid spit on Montvale bus if anyone wants it...no charge.

That IS sad. I'm burning a vacation day and pulling my 6th grader out of school to come with me. He understands how important this is and that he can make a difference. Unless you have a medical excuse or you'll lose your job if you miss a day, friggin' show up and represent!

+1000

And then, I got the darn flu. SOB! Please take some video for those of us can't (for legit reasons) make it.

Today is Wednesday, the rally is Friday. I guess you already know you'll be sick in 36 hours?

Im going

My wife has a pre operation appointment for major back surgery and Im making her go with out me .

So suck it up !! And you hunters out there that are saying I dont own a black rifle ! Well when they come for your hunting license ,, can I say I dont hunt

i get no vacation/sick time ...but cutting work to be there ....people making excuses should suck it up and go...or next season when you want to take off work to go hunting..you might have to do it with a hammer...

Yep...I'm in the same situation. Taking an unpaid day off.

Today is Wednesday, the rally is Friday. I guess you already know you'll be sick in 36 hours?

No, I HAVE the flu. I've already missed three days of work and this is our busy season. The flu is a real bitz. I got zero sleep all weekend and most of this week. If I didn't have this damn flu, I'd be going for sure. I don't mind a little snow.