MarkWVU02

Who's going February 8th

133 members have voted

1. 1. Going?

• Yes
    • No

I'm starting to worry we're gonna look like a bunch of pansies with this few people. So say 600 from NJ2AS and 100 from here and probably most of the 100 here are part of the 600 of NJ2AS. Not good.

You are not seeing the bigger picture. It's not just NJ2AS and NJGF that will be in attendance. If the weather holds, and all that say they are coming actually go, I'd estimate we are in the 1k-2k range.

Is there any way to send a mass email to every member of the forum? We need to get those numbers up.

A moderator would have to do that but they don't seem to concerned about it. People have been asking for an email as well as a banner on this forum for weeks because we get a lot of non registered guests but that hasn't happened yet either.

I know OBRPC sent out a mass E-Mail to the members, so hopefully other clubs but shooting and hunting did the same, and if your a member of one, this would be a good time to talk to the people who can make that happen. Also a link to the NJ2AS website would be good also.

Also, don't think we will only have 100 people there from here. Each bus needed I think 56 people to secure them, and we have 2 from Cheesquake as well as 2 from Bridgewater so that's 224 people from just those stops give to take a few. Add in the other buses and I'd bet we have close to 600 people from the site not to mention people driving, or taking other mass transit.

I really wouldn't be surprised to see 2000 people there if not more.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You are not seeing the bigger picture. It's not just NJ2AS and NJGF that will be in attendance. If the weather holds, and all that say they are coming actually go, I'd estimate we are in the 1k-2k range.

I hope you're right. I'm not sure who else is pushing it other than NJ2AS as well as Anthony and Sandy at GFH for our state. I haven't heard anything from ANJRPC. I Read a tiny blip in an email saying "go to rallies if that's your thing but they typically don't change legislation". I know Scott Bach is supposed to speak but I wouldn't call that "gathering the masses". Like I said I hope for in the thousands.

lets see we have 58 pages in the daily humor thread, only 4 pages in this thread. I guess we will all just line up laughing while we surrender our rights. how long do you think it will take ffl's to pin millions of mags to 5 rounds, are you going to be happy and still laughing when you surrender you ebr at a buyback for $100. by the time this is over the only thing left nj legal will be a gerbel tube.

You bastards better not pussy out. Everybody talks a good goddamn game but when SHTF, are you really gonna step up? Sorry for the rant, but in some of the other threads, people are "concerned about the weather". This is the NORTHEAST, not Florida. We've seen rain/snow before. Deal with it. The weather is not an excuse.