MarkWVU02

Add Groupon to the list.

Uninstalled their app.

"Groupon's cancellation of a promotion for a concealed-handgun training course led one Texas gun shop owner to call for a boycott of the coupon site. Michael Cargill, the owner of Central Texas Gun Works in Austin, said he was blindsided when Groupon informed him that the promotion had been canceled by CEO Andrew Mason.

"I'm asking everyone in the Second Amendment community to boycott Groupon, because the message they're sending is, 'Look, we do not want to support law-abiding citizens taking time out of their schedule to learn the safety surrounding firearms,'" Cargill said."

you have to send them emails to close your accounts.. heres a reply i got from them

Hi

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us.

We understand that this is a sensitive topic, and that some of our customers may not agree with our choice to pause the promotion of firearm-related deals. Groupon has always aimed to offer a diverse range of products and services to meet the various tastes and interests of our subscribers. However, at this time, enough customers and merchants have voiced their opinions that we believe a hiatus is warranted.

Please note that we have never sold guns, and this hiatus only applies to firearm-related deals including shooting ranges, clay pigeon shooting, and concealed weapons training classes. We have not made a final determination regarding this category -- we are simply taking a break and may reevaluate in the future.

Please let me know if I can help you further.

Regards,

Michelle M

Groupon Customer Support