iRescue

Response from Sen. Menendez

Response to the two legged jackass:

Dear Senator:

Many thanks for your reply.

You state below "As your Senator, I strongly defend the rights of citizens to use firearms responsibly for recreational purposes or protection of one's family and home."

I was hoping that you could provide concrete examples to demonstrate exactly how you have defended this right.

You will note that I am a registered independent, and I have never found it wise to vote a straight party line. While it is also not often wise to base voting upon a single issue, the defense of my constitutional rights is of the utmost importance to me, and I will use every financial and communication resource available to me to see that anyone who does not support my Constitutional rights is voted out of office.

So again, please tell me how you have been working to defend my second amendment rights.

I'm stealing this. Got two from Menendez with the same friggin response. Funny how Senator Ball from NY could take the time to personally answer my letter when I'm NOT EVEN A CONSTITUENT, and yet Menendez can't even be arsed to write a damn sentence that isn't prepackaged. Well, I guess at least he sent me a response. I got absolutely nothing from Lauty-wauty and Pascrell.

I'm really hoping that he either sends me the form letter again, or he spouts off some crap about how insane requirements for owning a firearm or mag limits are somehow helping my rights. Maybe I'll hit the jackpot and catch him on a bad day and he'll actually respond and call me a douchenozzle.

I got the same letter. This guy is worthless and needs to be voted out. The big problem is finding someone who is not as bad as he is...

Do you actually believe these hacks even get to see your letters? There's probably a groupy intern automatically sending canned responses from a closet sized office..the only time the elite fools see letters is when a lunchen or award is given in their honor...i've sent piles of letters, email, faxes over the years to these two and nothings changed.