gunforhire

HERE WE GO NJ - the grabbers are starting!

1. Tell them you are a democrat

2. Tell them you will not longer support democrat candidates if these bills become law

3. Tell them you will no longer contribute to the campaign of any democrats

4. Tell them that many of these proposed laws are unconstitutional, invade your privacy and will result in tax increases because gov will need to spend more money to enforce them

As soon as you say #4 they will know you are lying about #1.

NJ politicians are 'funny'.

They work in a sorta inverse political mindset.

In other words, the more one may stress w eloquence, the finer things of 'defense, 2nd Amend, personal freedoms, liberty, privacy, etc'.. The more they are likely to become even more resistant and emboldend and hunker down even more so in their agendas and nannyist utopian, cultural revolutionist, social experimentive or 'progressive' policies. In short, they think they, A. OWN you B. Are scared of YOU C. Must control you.

For lack of better words. They do not trust people proletariat. Think they are 'elite' or better than you, superior than you, condesend to you just because. This kinda political attitude is extremely dangerous to have (Cuomo) as in many despots dictators have had it.

People say, that WWII Nazi, Stalin, stuff cant happen here. And you're right, it may or may not. But our technology is beyond what they had so that all it takes is a little 'Cuomo' to *set things off*.

People say, that WWII Nazi, Stalin, stuff cant happen here. And you're right, it may or may not. But our technology is beyond what they had so that all it takes is a little 'Cuomo' to *set things off*.

while it probably wont get that bad, it doesnt have to be THAT bad to become a police state and change the face of the country as we know it. the leftist liberal idiots seem to think the next step from registration/confiscation is death camps and ghettos. no, it probably wont come to that.....what it will come to, is a re-writing of the constitution. because THEY think we dont need the 2A. well while theyre at it, the 1A will be rewritten to including total and complete censorship because of all the cyber bullying, hate crimes, terrorism communications, etc. and then, forget about the 4A, because now theyll be able to stop, frisk, search and seize anyone with total impunity, again because of 'terrorism'.

it will be slow, one step at a time, and done with a velvet glove, all in the name of 'homeland security', 'anti-terrorism', and 'safety of the children'. before you know it, every single email, text, phone call, tweet, facebook post, blog post will have to be run through a gov censor before release. complete random and warrant-less search and seizure, including your own home. THAT is what they want. total and complete control. not hitler/stalin-esq concentration camps, but big brother 1984.

it will be slow, one step at a time, and done with a velvet glove, all in the name of 'homeland security', 'anti-terrorism', and 'safety of the children'. before you know it, every single email, text, phone call, tweet, facebook post, blog post will have to be run through a gov censor before release. complete random and warrant-less search and seizure, including your own home. THAT is what they want. total and complete control. not hitler/stalin-esq concentration camps, but big brother 1984.

At least in that world the children will finally be safe. :)

called and faxed

here is my fax

Dear Esteemed Legislators,

I Very Strongly Urge you to stop your mindless assault on law abiding citizens rights to possess and acquire commonly used firearms and ammunition.

Your proposed legislature will do NOTHING to prevent criminals to acquire weapons and ammo. Today, it is already easier and cheaper to purchase handgun or rifle on street corner in Jersey City than to legally obtain one!

You proposed legislation will only further infringe on law abiding citizens rights and turn more people in to criminals.

There are limits on how much mindless abuse law abiding citizens are willing to accept. There are over a million of gun owners in NJ that you will turn in to criminals. There are no modern handguns that have 5 round magazines!!

I suggest you adapt laws that are in line with the rest of the United States.

Even more, I demand you start focusing your energies on REAL problems, like balancing budget, reducing taxes and promoting economic grows.

Sincerely,

Concerned and no longer quiet Citizen of a United States of America and for now resident of a Nanny State of NJ.

RE: A3664, S2497, A3676,A3688, A3645; A3646; A3666; S2464; S2465; S2474; S2476, A3659; S2178

while it probably wont get that bad, it doesnt have to be THAT bad to become a police state and change the face of the country as we know it. the leftist liberal idiots seem to think the next step from registration/confiscation is death camps and ghettos. no, it probably wont come to that.....what it will come to, is a re-writing of the constitution. because THEY think we dont need the 2A. well while theyre at it, the 1A will be rewritten to including total and complete censorship because of all the cyber bullying, hate crimes, terrorism communications, etc. and then, forget about the 4A, because now theyll be able to stop, frisk, search and seize anyone with total impunity, again because of 'terrorism'.

You're absolutely right. We may not see it, but who knows what will happen in the next 10, 50, or 100 years. The government will do whatever it can to try to make sure they can keep control no matter what. The number one entity they need to do is control our guns or worse, take them away. Wasn't the entire point of the second amendment to prevent this? Everyone's liberties are at risk right now, no matter what you believe in. It's a shame that some don't see it that way or see the writing on the wall. This is real and we need to act now as many here are doing.

Tell them you are a democrat

Tell them you will not longer support democrat candidates if these bills become law

Tell them you will no longer contribute to the campaign of any democrats

Tell them that many of these proposed laws are unconstitutional, invade your privacy and will result in tax increases because gov will need to spend more money to enforce them

You don't think they will check? They can look up public voting records, which they might if you're writing them a lot.

If you live in a district that votes religiously democratic, you may want to consider registering as a democrat so they take you more seriously when you contact them. Nobody says you must vote democratic.

Maybe I am being too nice here, but.....

Here is what I wrote in physical letter form, to the governor, lt gov., and my state senator and assemblymen:

--------

Sirs:

I am alarmed at the recent attempts to out-do NY's recent Gun bans....I oppose any further dilution of my Second Amendment Rights.

You will see me in Trenton on Feb. 8th, in order to emphasise my concerns......please dont vote for these measures

yours Mike

Just renewed my ANJRPC membership and left voice messages with legislative offices in my district. I have a few days off coming up..may also stop by since they are in my town and drop off handwritten letters.

Within the last month, I have:

Renewed my NRA membership

Gifted my wife an NRA membership

Became a member of GOA

Became a member of ANJRPC

Became a member of NJ2AS

I still cannot believe the propaganda coming out of these politicians' mouths. Because the crap that they're spewing is NOT what we're saying.

I especially liked how Feinslime said that she's going to hold her OWN hearing, because any open forum would be "skewed" by members of the Gun Rights groups. Really? So exactly how is holding a hearing that EXCLUDES a population OPPOSED to your viewpoints supposed to get any end result other than the one SHE hoped for? Citizens are just too stupid that they go right along with it, and keep voting these idiots in.

Cuomo's approval rating plummeted after he passed the laws in NY so hopefully the NJ clowns will be too scared of committing political suicide to pass anything.

74% to 59% is a pretty big drop, but i don't know if it's a big enough drop to scare them off.