gunforhire

HERE WE GO NJ - the grabbers are starting!

HERE WE GO NEW JERSEY - PLEASE CONTACT THE MAJORITY LEADERSHIP IN TRENTON NOW

AND TELL THEM NOT TO ATTACK THE SECOND AMENDMENT

The Majority Leadership in Trenton needs to hear from you right now!

Even though New Jersey already has some of the toughest gun laws in the nation, the majority leadership in Trenton are being pressured by anti-gun legislators and organizations to blame you for the tragedy in Newtown by pushing for a full-scale assault to further restrict your Second Amendment rights and your right of self defense, including:

- Extreme magazine capacity limits (5 rounds - a stealth gun ban that puts law-abiding citizens at the mercy of criminals. A3664 S2497)

- Pyschological exam and in-home inspection as a pre-condition to firearms ownership (unaccountable health care professionals dictating your rights; could result in forfeiture of existing FID cards. A3676)

- Forced disclosure of all household members and mental health issues as a pre-condition to firearms ownership (A3688)

- Bans on common types of ammunition and ammunition sales (A3645; A3646; A3666; S2464; S2465; S2474; S2476)

-.50 caliber ban that would prohibit numerous popular hunting guns (A3659; S2178)

New Jersey legislators recently introduced 23 of the most extreme, anti-gun bills ever seen in the Garden State. There are more coming, and they are planning to move them quickly. Instead of focusing on issues like school security and measures to prevent the adjudicated mentally ill from gaining access to firearms, New Jersey legislators have instead targeted the Second Amendment and self-defense. None of the new proposed measures would prevent another tragedy, and all of them would severely restrict your right to defend yourself.

Please immediately call or fax the majority leadership offices in the Assembly and the Senate and tell them not to attack the Second Amendment, and instead focus on issues that will actually help prevent another tragedy. The majority needs to hear from you by phone or fax (not email).

ASSEMBLY MAJORITY OFFICE

Phone: 609-847-3500

Fax: 609-292-2386

SENATE MAJORITY OFFICE

Phone: 609-847-3700

Fax: 609-633-7254

There will be more action alerts coming in the days and weeks ahead. Your efforts are more important than ever now, so when we sound the alarm, please answer the call.

Ok, I have a basic question since I'm new to protesting politics in a capacitive manner. I called the assembly majority office earlier but I didn't really know what to say so I hung up when someone answered, sounded like a secratary. What do you say? That you don't want them to pass further gun laws in NJ, enforce the existing ones, to the secratary? I didn't know who to ask for, if anyone. What's the angle? I just don't like calling up without some sort of plan.

I have already been calling, emailing and talking to--in one case my SS answered the phone--my state guys in my district and Cryan and Lesniak's office and Norcross Sweeney's office as well. Doesn't hurt to keep reminding people though, especially if they are new here

Ok, I have a basic question since I'm new to protesting politics in a capacitive manner. I called the assembly majority office earlier but I didn't really know what to say so I hung up when someone answered, sounded like a secratary. What do you say? That you don't want them to pass further gun laws in NJ, enforce the existing ones, to the secratary? I didn't know who to ask for, if anyone. What's the angle? I just don't like calling up without some sort of plan.

call or fax the majority leadership offices in the Assembly and the Senate and tell them not to attack the Second Amendment, and instead focus on issues that will actually help prevent another tragedy.

One thing...when you write or call.. KEEP IT SHORT..the longer your Letter/Email is ot the more you ramble on, the less effective. these people are like Goldfish..VERY Short attention spans. Some variation of Hello, My name is, X, i Live at Y, and I cam calling to give my opinion as a taxpayer on Z for this reason. if you're calling, write it down beforehand. if you are Writing, it's been said that a hand-written note or letter carries the weight of 1000 emails or phone calls..consider that. if you DO Write, Both Fax AND mail. the fax will be read immediately, mail OTOH is held and inspected for security reasons (Anthrax scare) and may be delayed getting to the Rep you're writing to.

When you call, just state your name, what city and county you're from, and state that you oppose any measures that would limit and restrict our Second Amendment rights in New Jersey. That's it. This is much easier than I thought. I thought I had to go through a whole touch tone process before reaching another person.

HERE WE GO NEW JERSEY - PLEASE CONTACT THE MAJORITY LEADERSHIP IN TRENTON NOW

AND TELL THEM NOT TO ATTACK THE SECOND AMENDMENT

The Majority Leadership in Trenton needs to hear from you right now!

Even though New Jersey already has some of the toughest gun laws in the nation, the majority leadership in Trenton are being pressured by anti-gun legislators and organizations to blame you for the tragedy in Newtown by pushing for a full-scale assault to further restrict your Second Amendment rights and your right of self defense, including:

- Extreme magazine capacity limits (5 rounds - a stealth gun ban that puts law-abiding citizens at the mercy of criminals. A3664 S2497)

- Pyschological exam and in-home inspection as a pre-condition to firearms ownership (unaccountable health care professionals dictating your rights; could result in forfeiture of existing FID cards. A3676)

- Forced disclosure of all household members and mental health issues as a pre-condition to firearms ownership (A3688)

- Bans on common types of ammunition and ammunition sales (A3645; A3646; A3666; S2464; S2465; S2474; S2476)

-.50 caliber ban that would prohibit numerous popular hunting guns (A3659; S2178)

New Jersey legislators recently introduced 23 of the most extreme, anti-gun bills ever seen in the Garden State. There are more coming, and they are planning to move them quickly. Instead of focusing on issues like school security and measures to prevent the adjudicated mentally ill from gaining access to firearms, New Jersey legislators have instead targeted the Second Amendment and self-defense. None of the new proposed measures would prevent another tragedy, and all of them would severely restrict your right to defend yourself.

Please immediately call or fax the majority leadership offices in the Assembly and the Senate and tell them not to attack the Second Amendment, and instead focus on issues that will actually help prevent another tragedy. The majority needs to hear from you by phone or fax (not email).

ASSEMBLY MAJORITY OFFICE

Phone: 609-847-3500

Fax: 609-292-2386

SENATE MAJORITY OFFICE

Phone: 609-847-3700

Fax: 609-633-7254

There will be more action alerts coming in the days and weeks ahead. Your efforts are more important than ever now, so when we sound the alarm, please answer the call.

Post a link to this stupidity. I'll run around posting on other forums....

When you call, just state your name, what city and county you're from, and state that you oppose any measures that would limit and restrict our Second Amendment rights in New Jersey. That's it. This is much easier than I thought. I thought I had to go through a whole touch tone process before reaching another person.

Ive been doing this sort of thing my whole life. Its very important that they take your name and county.

Insist they do they have to keep a record then.Remember the person on the other end is most likely an anti so you want to make sure they keep a record. Faxes are great that way as well. But how do you send a fax via computer

But how do you send a fax via computer

I was able to send out faxes for free through www.faxzero.com and www.freefax.com.

First you write the letter either through a word processor like Microsoft Word or Corel WordPerfect or even the text document and save it. Then when you go to either of those websites you put in your information, the fax information of the senate or assembly, browse for the file and upload it, and then send it. Faxzero.com will send you an e-mail letting you know when they received the fax.

Faxzero.com will have ads on the cover sheet (unfortunately) but that's free. For some dollars you can have a cover sheet without any ads.

• FacePalm 1

Tell them you are a democrat

Tell them you will not longer support democrat candidates if these bills become law

Tell them you will no longer contribute to the campaign of any democrats

Tell them that many of these proposed laws are unconstitutional, invade your privacy and will result in tax increases because gov will need to spend more money to enforce them

Tell them you are a democrat

Tell them you will not longer support democrat candidates if these bills become law

Tell them you will no longer contribute to the campaign of any democrats

Tell them that many of these proposed laws are unconstitutional, invade your privacy and will result in tax increases because gov will need to spend more money to enforce them

And I don't even have to lie.

Idiots.

I called. They took my name and county I live in. I dont think it is going to change any of these politicians minds. Once elected they dont care what you have to say they have their own agenda. I think we will follow in NJ as they did in NY. I hope I am wrong but look at Nj's legislators track record.

Ive been doing this sort of thing my whole life. Its very important that they take your name and county.

Insist they do they have to keep a record then.Remember the person on the other end is most likely an anti so you want to make sure they keep a record. Faxes are great that way as well. But how do you send a fax via computer

I actually have a really nice fax machine that I never use. It was nice to finally have a reason to use it.

If you don't have a fax machine, try this: https://www.hellofax.com/ It's an electronic fax service; you get 5 free fax pages per month without paying for anything. I used it last year during the SOPA/PIPA legislation.