deleteme

Has anyone seen feinstein's 120 gun list?

I cant search too well because i have a blackberry and tapatalk sucks on it. So i may have missed it.

But has anyone seen this 120 gun list that she wants to ban by name? Apparently includes handguns and shotguns as well?

Ive been reading ABOUT this list for a month or 2 now, but have yet to actually see it

Thanks

Frankly the more i hear her screech, the MORE i'm beginning to think that She and her "Bill" are a smokescreen......Publicly and LOUDLY with much fanfare push forward a bill that us soo utterly obnoxious and insulting we start screaming and screeching back...meanwhile offer the Republicans a much more Palatable "Compromise"

Frankly the more i hear her screech, the MORE i'm beginning to think that She and her "Bill" are a smokescreen......Publicly and LOUDLY with much fanfare push forward a bill that us soo utterly obnoxious and insulting we start screaming and screeching back...meanwhile offer the Republicans a much more Palatable "Compromise"

Ignore her. She seems like she needs constant attention

Something is missing in that poor woman's life.

the emptiness

the loneliness

seriously,

when liberals start calling 15 rounds high capacity

when liberals start calling 10 rounds high capacity

when liberals start calling 7 rounds high capacity

when liberals start calling 5 rounds high capacity

when liberals start calling 2 rounds high capacity

then you know the 2nd amendment doesn't exist anymore

I am of the opinion that the majority of these bills we've been seeing are a case of "let's throw it at the wall and see what sticks"but each has to be taken seriously since being embolden by Coumo in NY.

Yeah, all these a-holes in this press conference are spouting outright lies... it's making me so mad. They keep bringing up Newtown every 2 seconds... and how the "assault weapons" are the reason for all the violence. None of them even mention how the mentally ill and the lack of adequate mental healthcare is the real issue.

Not listening/watching, but sounds like it's all straight up lies.

Firearm murders have been steadily declining since 2006 according to the FBI.

Also, I've proven mathematically that rifles (of which these "assault rifles" are a sub-set) account for something like 2.5% of firearm homicides.

Way to "solve" the gun violence problem. /end sarcasm

"How are you going to go hunting with something like that?!, There won't be nothin left!"

What does the second amendment have to do with hunting?

But I can hunt with a muzzleloader with a .50cal bullet, which is twice the size of an AR-15 bullet.

this guy is an idiot talking police chiefs association.

Yeah, he's the commissioner or chief of police in Philly or something... What a total idiot. The worst was Chuck Schumer a little earlier... He's just such a smug a-hole. My blood pressure was spiking when he was talking

http://washingtonexaminer.com/list-of-assault-weapons-banned-by-bill-introduced-by-sen.-feinstein/article/2519588#.UQF5A_KpxDc

Rifles:

AK, AK-47, AK47S, AK-74, AKM, AKS, ARM, MAK90, MISR, NHM90, NHM91, Rock River Arms LAR-47, SA85, SA93, Vector Arms AK-47, VEPR, WASR-10, and WUM, IZHMASH Saiga AK, MAADI AK47, and ARM, Norinco 56S, 56S2, 84S, and 86S, Poly Technologies AK47 and AKS, All AR types, including the following: AR-10, AR-15, Armalite M15 22LR Carbine, ARmalite M15-T, Barett REC7, Beretta AR-70, Colt Match Target Rifles, DoubleStar AR rifles, DPMS Tactical rifles, Heckler and Koch MR556, Olympic rms, Remington R-15 rifles, Rock River Arms LAR-15, Sig Sauer SIG516 rifles, Smith & Wesson M&P15 Rifles, Stag Arms AR rifles, Sturm, Ruger & Co. SR 556 rifles; Barrett M107A1; Barrett M82A1, Beretta CX4 STorm; Calico Liberty Series; CETME Sporter; Daewoo K-1, K-2, Max 1, Max 2, AR 100 and AR 110C; Fabrique Nationale/FN Herstal FAL, LAR, 22 FNC, 308 Match, L1A1 Sporter, PS90, SCAR, and FS2000, Feather Industries AT-9, Galil Model AR and Model ARM; High Point Carbine; Hk-91, HK-93, Hk-94, HK-PSG-1 and HK USC; Kel-Tec Sub-200, SU-16, and RFB; SIG AMT, SIG PE-57, Sig Sauer SG 550 and Sig Sauer SG551; Springfield Armory SAR-48; Steyr AUG; Sturm, Ruger Mini-14 Tactical Rife M-14/20CF; All thompson rifles including the following: Thompson M1SB, Thompson T1100D, Thompson T150D, Thompson T1BSB, Thompson TM1, Tompson TM1C, UMAREX UZI Rifle; UZI Mini Carbine, UZI Model A Carbine, ad UZI Model B Carbine, Valmet M62S, M71S, and M78; Vector Arms UZI Type; Weaver Arms Nighthawk; Wilkinson Arms Linda Carbine.

Pistols:

All AK-47 Types including the following: Centurion 39AK pistol, Draco AK-47 pistol, HCR AK-47 pistol, IO Inc. Hellpup AK-47 pistol, Krinkov pistol, Mini Draco AK-47 pistol, Yugo Krebs Krink postol; All AR-15 types including the following: American Spirit AR-15 pistol, Bushmaster Carbon 15 pistol, Rock River Arms LAR 15 pistol; Calico Liberty pistols; DSA SA58 PKP FAL pistol; Encom MP5 and MP-45; Heckler and Kock model SP-89 pistol; The following MAC types: MAC-10, MAC-11; Masterpiece Arms MPA A930 mini pistol, MPA460 pistol, MPA Tactical Pistol, and Mini Tactical Pistol; Military Armament Corp. Ingram M-11, Velocity Arms VMAC; Sig Sauer p556 pistol; Sites Spectre; All thomspon types including the following: Thompson TA510D, Thompson TA5; All UZI types including Micro-UZI

Shotguns:

Franchi LAW-12 and SPAS 12; All IZHMASH Saiga 12 types, including the following: IZHMASH saiga 12, IZHMASH saiga 12S, IZHMASH saiga 12S EXP-01, IZHMASH saiga12K, IZHMASH saiga12K-030, IZHMASH saiga 12K-040 Taktika; Streetsweeper; Striker 12

One that stands out to me is the Beretta CX-4 Storm....WTF?

Definitely she's against anything black...

That list is truly horrifying. Has she supplied any data as to how she arrived at those selections? Are those particular guns used a lot in inner city crime?

Is she aware that according to FBI statistics, more people are killed with clubs and hammers than with ALL rifles?

Or she just hoping to get those scary "assault weapons" banned first; then when gun murders continue (due almost exclusively to illegal guns), she will come back to ban handguns?

...and just WTF does "AK-47 type" pistol mean??? If it's black and has a curved magazine? The level of stupidity never ceases to amaze me!

What it means is that nobody can form a new company to produce an Ak-action "Pistol" even though it isnt named in the Ban..it ALSO means that you can't take a Flat and build your own (Where legal) and be able to say.. But this "Yankee Fan" pistol isnt on the list. same with an 80% Ar lower

So it says all AR types, then provides a list of manufactures, so if I have a aero precision lower is that still ok since it's not on the list? Or no since it falls under all AR types.

This stuff is always written so vaguely.

Of course it is written that way. They don't even know. Its black, funny looking, and dangerous, an will keep me in the news to get re-elected (ever notice Schumer on NY News on every Sunday Night?).

Yes its banned. ALL AR types. If looks like an Ar, smell like an AR, etc!