lham

Hello from the great northwest

Newbie here from the great northwest (White Twp). Just started to get back into the whole firearms scene this past fall, shortly before the whole Newtown thing blew up, I got a letter from the local gun club inviting me in. I was a member back around 2000, but my kids were babies and I never got the chance to go, so I gave it up. I really stepped back in at the appropriate time, eh?!

Last week my 15yr old gets off the bus fired up, "people are idiots!" Seems they got into a gun discussion in his civics class and he couldn't believe how stupid people are! He started firing off stuff on his facebook dispelling gun control facts and the like. Today he is turning in an extra credit essay on the myths of gun control. Makes me proud :) Surprisingly enough, his teacher is at least neutral on the subject.

So, the 3 of us are taking the day off and attending the rally on the 8th. Mom wasn't sure about them missing school. I told her this is more important and they will learn more than any day in school.

Glad I found you all!

Loren

Welcome back to the family.

Would you consider joining NJ2AS.org and going to the Rally on the 8th of February? I'm bringing my son.

And don't forget to check out our original video below:

Spread the word, please.