Sign in to follow this  
Paltik

Dick's in Paramus 5.56/.223

:facepalm:

Whatever happened to the boycott on Dicks? We all talk a big game, but in the end we fold. Why should any any retailer give a crap about what we say? Grats on the ammo.

Sorry dude. I bought a case from Midway, but they sat on my order for days, then cancelled it.

I can sit home angry, or I can go sight-in my rifle for.

I've spend thousands at Midway, and still will. But can't support a vendor if they don't gots the goods.

BTW these 5.56 weren't bad. Used a box to sight-in a Mueller APV at 50 / 100 and 300 today.

Not sure I get the whole protest Dicks thing. They never had AR's in NJ and my dealings with everyone there has been OK. I wouldn't say that they are a real gun shop but they do still carry ammo and prices are fair. That should be worth something!

Not sure I get the whole protest Dicks thing. They never had AR's in NJ and my dealings with everyone there has been OK. I wouldn't say that they are a real gun shop but they do still carry ammo and prices are fair. That should be worth something!

That's true. After Paramus Dick's, I went across the parking lot to Ramsey Outdoors Paramus.

They were selling Federal 5.56, M193 Ball I think, for $16 for a pack of 20 rounds. That's 100% mark-up. It's fine if they want to sell it at that price, and I'm all about supporting the LGS, but it don't mean I want to be paying inflated prices.