DJ_

Rally in Trenton Feb 8th

I did not see anything on here about the rally in Trenton on Feb 8th. I signed up for the bus from Cheesequake.

There's busses from all over and today is the last day to sign up.

http://nj2as.com/EVENTS?eventId=615089&EventViewMode=EventDetails

Does anyone know what time the bus leaves from cheesequake?

Frankly, the forum search engine is not reliable. I should stop using it myself because I miss stuff constantly.

I'm going to get in the habit of using google with a site-limiting clause instead.

Put the following in front of your search terms in google to search this forum using google: site:njgunforums.com

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By NJGF
      Supreme Court Asked to Review California’s 10-Day Waiting Period for Gun Purchases
      http://www.breitbart.com/california/2017/09/03/supreme-court-review-10-day-waiting-period-gun-purchases/?utm_campaign=coschedule&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=NSSF
      In Silvester, et.al. v. California Attorney General Zavier the district initially found that a 10 day waiting period to purchase guns did absolutely nothing to deter a person that already owns a gun from committing an impulsive crime.
      Of course the Court of Appeals for the 9th curcuit overturned the district court ruling.
      SAF's Alan Gottlieb is now asking SCOTUS to hear the case:
      "Remember what Senior Judge Anthony Ishii of the U.S. District Court said in his original order, that the state has tacit knowledge that a protected Second Amendment right is burdened by the waiting period law. His comparison of the waiting period to prior restraint is a point that should grab the attention of every journalist who has ever defended the First Amendment while disdaining the Second. A civil right is a right, and all rights are equal and deserve equal protection."
    • By CitizensComittee
      Dear Second Amendment Activist:

Each year, the Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms and the Second Amendment Foundation host the Gun Rights Policy Conference (GRPC). This year’s GRPC will be held in Tampa, Florida September 23th - 25th at the DoubleTree Airport hotel in Westshore.

You can help make this GRPC a huge success by getting the word out and help build attendance. The link for online registration is https://www.saf.org/grpc/. If you would like a flyer or would like a banner ad for your website, please call us at 1-800-426-4302 or email [email protected]

Your presence at GRPC, networking with other attendees, and meeting national activists is vital to developing new plans and the continuation of the successful strategies that have won Second Amendment victories. There is no charge for GRPC but pre-registration is required.

I personally invite you and your customers to join us at GRPC. With the increased threat of anti-gun legislation, the critical situation in our courts and the upcoming elections, now is the time to come together.

With warm regards,

Alan M. Gottlieb
      Chairman

Distinguished Advisors

Jerry Ahern

Massad F. Ayoob

Tom Clancy

Michael R. Connelly

Robert Dole

Robert K. Dornan

James E. Edwards

M. Stanton Evans

Jack Fields

David Funderburk

William F. Goodling

Melton D. "Mel" Hancock

Gordon J. Humphrey

Prof. Don B. Kates

Jim Lightfoot

James A. McClure

Alan B. Mollohan

G. V. Montgomery

Carlos J. Moorhead

Ted Nugent

James H. Quillen

Steve Stockman

Hal C. Swigget

Steve Symms

Joseph P. Tartaro

Harold  L. Volkmer

Barbara F. Vucanovich

Sen. Malcolm Wallop

Dr. James B. Whisker

Charles Wilson

, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms, Founder Second Amendment Foundation
    • By tigerwoods23141
      Hello!

New member, did a lot of searching on this forum and others for an answer to my question. Looking to purchase my first firearm and, since I don't have a car, am trying to figure out how to get the gun to the range. Is it legal to travel to the range with a gun via public transportation (light rail, bus, etc) Does it matter if its a pistol or a rifle? Appreciate any help, at a loss right now.

Thanks!
    • By darrenlobo
      The weather was as changeable as the gun haters' rhetoric. It started cloudy, then the sun came out, then it rained. First, they said they want to ban so-called assault weapons, then they said they don't want to take our guns. Not once did they express a concern for liberty, the most precious value. So it went in Morrisville, PA on May 11, 2013 at the Pre-Mother’s Day March against Gun Violence.  
      http://theinternationallibertarian.blogspot.com/2013/05/in-gun-grabbers-faces-counter.html

• By darrenlobo
      Supporters, opponents of gun control rally in Montco

The gun control controversy came to the streets of the Montgomery County seat Thursday.

About 30 supporters of gun control rallied on the steps of the county courthouse in Norristown on national “Day to Demand Action” against gun violence that was organized in the county by Lower Merion United and Mayors Against Illegal Guns.

Across the street and separated by sheriff deputies and Norristown police, another group of about 15-plus loudly made their displeasure known for any attempt to put additional controls on gun purchases and ownership.

http://www.phillyburbs.com/news/loca...e697829ce.html
    • Have you done any research into the cost and licensing requirements to run a repeater? We own some mountainous acreage in a very rural part of Virginia RIdge and Valley country that serves as vacation place and potential SHTF retreat. We get mediocre cell phone coverage (US Cellular only) and nothing else. I have thought of putting an antenna tower up the hill a ways (we own nearly to the top of the ridge. I wouldn't do it just for Ham or GMRS radio, but if I could get expanded cell coverage, and/or satellite internet (Dish or Starlink) as well, from one tower, I might go for it. ==== sorry, didn't  intend to hijack the thread ====
    • The biggest problem with this announcement is that the FBI has proven itself to be completely untrustworthy, but it is the agency charged with keeping the public informed about such developments. So, this is something that Wray and the FBI want us to believe, because they are convinced that is in their best interests that we do so. But how much objective truth is there to it? Are Biden's enviro-Nazi puppeteers planning to sabotage the internet and what is left of our petrochemical production capability and somehow false flag attribute that attack to the Chinese? Unlikely, but it's terrible and damning that I even need to seriously consider that possibility. It's a dilemma. Reminds me of an old Star Trek TV episode where Kirk short-circuits some robotic adversary by telling it, "I always lie. Listen very carefully. I am lying to you..." Personally, I'll wait until I see some corroboration of this from something that I regard as a trusted source (and those are few and far between these days) before I buy it.
    • After Karina, there where laws passed to prevent the seizure and confiscation of legally owned firearms during an emergency.   Robert T. Stafford Disaster Relief and Emergency Assistance Act H. R. 5013 - Disaster Recovery Personal Protection Act of 2006 (known as the Vitter Amendment) H. R. 5441  
    • And it's sad because there's a lot to like, especially South NJ, the North West, and the Beaches.  Like Washington State, the Illiberals have managed to take something good and totally destroy it.