Shawnmoore81

Facebook monitoring

My wife works for the department of social services (welfare office) they are now making it a rule they they can't put anything political on their Facebook that is negative to government. No complaining about work, New Jersey, Obama or any government in general.

So now people can't voice their opinion?

My girlfriend also works for the department of social services. They brought Facebook up a while ago, they said nothing negative about work. Now they can't mention anything negative relating to government? Everyone where she works is extremely anti2A and hardcore liberal democrats.

So why we're on the topic of gripes against what you can and can't do anymore. I am a Union member (not gonna mention local #) well my local strongly supports Obama and they had us out to campaign for him. If you refused you would be charged 250$ for not supporting your local and the president. Anyhow I took the 250$ charge

So why we're on the topic of gripes against what you can and can't do anymore. I am a Union member (not gonna mention local #) well my local strongly supports Obama and they had us out to campaign for him. If you refused you would be charged 250$ for not supporting your local and the president. Anyhow I took the 250$ charge

This is legal how? Smells like extortion.

This is legal how? Smells like extortion.

Union, guess its kind of like a club. You want to be in you have to obey the union rules? If you didn't do your political duty they fined you. Cost me 250$ because I didn't want to phone bank for Obama's sorry @$$

Mine tried the same thing. We are a small local. They asked me to hit a few jobs and penn station. I said ok give me a few Ron Paul fliers and I'll go. They just looked at me a few seconds. Asked why I was always a stick in the mud and laughed.

I do participate at rallies for jobs and such. But I dont support any candidate(even Ron Paul)

I never voted for a guy in my life.I always voted against the other guy. My Union is good with that.