jamesbod

Would you pay $1800 for a Glock 17 Gen 1 ?

$666.66 hail satan

On a serious note, these are crazy times. People will sell for what people will pay. If he doesn't get $1800 next week it will be $1500, until someone is scared enough to buy just in case something crazy does happen.

You could get 3-4 Glocks for that price. In my estimation a Glock is not a collectible. It's the finest combat handgun ever made. Except for 1911s, CZs, XDs S&W M&Ps, SIGs, Walthers, Berettas, but its just a lump of steel and plastic. Better to have two or three used in good shape in different calibers and/or a backup gun than a collectible. With careful shopping maybe even four could be had. And, the 17 really has limitations in this Garden State paradise. I think the Lone Wolf version is about $1500, and that isn't a thought either. Now, to have a Glock off papers.... well, that might be worth $1500. But, then only bad guys would do that, not law-abiding Constitutional Conservatives and libertarian-minded citizens and firearm aficionados. But in some other free states that paperless Glock might be a possibility, or maybe a nice .357.

If I could sell one at that price, I would certainly be picking up two or three new ones.