Shawnmoore81

Look at my trunk

I don't see the point in buying ammo for mucho dollars. The high price of ammo will put ranges out of business. Not many folks want to shoot up $100 worth of ammo in an hour. I know I don't. Ranges will close. People will shoot less. People will die with thousands of dollars worth of ammo in their houses unless ammo prices relax and make it fun to shoot.

i don't know. I wasn't a gun owner during the previous shortages. My point is that if there is a long term squeeze people will just keep their stash and not shoot it up. I have my 1000 rounds at home for SHTF and won't go shooting until the prices on new ammo relax.

Are the ranges doing business these days?

The range I go to you pay yearly and they don't sell ammo. So they don't get effected. Hell I think most of the members only joined for camping and swimming. It seems like its the same few guys that use the range so I won't complain.

For everyone who is pming me or planning on it.

This guy is not an ammo store. It's not a place you just walk in and buy a box of rounds. If you don't know him don't go showing up at his house and don't say I sent you.

I don't know his prices on every round. There are no price tags, catalogs, sale papers or anything like that. It's a couple storage buildings behind a house. When I go to grab ammo I just grab extra and pass the savings along to my friends.

If you do know him and he tells you he is out of ammo then he may already have it promised to stations, shops or agencies. Don't tell him I said he hides some or anything like that. Because let's face it. We all hide ammo.

I posted a thread during the summer when I grabbed a couple cases of 5.56 cheap. Everyone ignored it until I already bought it. Next time if I say I'm picking up bulk ammo get ahold of me ahead of time and ill grab extra. I won't know the price til I get there though. It fluctuates. So just give an amount of dollars and ill get that much ammo. I also won't put the money up for people I don't know. Last thing I need is getting stuck with a case of ammo for a gun I don't own.

Now. I will be going again shortly because I wanna stock up on .40