O-gre

+1 MTN Armory

I emailed inquiring about AK74 mags, got this in response tonight:

"Mtnarmory thanks you for your patience during the current firearms frenzy. We have had on order, since October of 2012, for more G3 windowed and nonwindowed Pmags. We have had on order, for over a month, the G2 mags. I am not sure when we will be getting more in stock. Our supplier does not know when they will be sending our order out. When the mags, become available, we will send out emails for those who are on our backorder list.

We do have in stock AK47 steel new 30 round mags. The current price is $30.00 for rebuilds and $35.00 for converted. We are limiting to 10 max on all mags.

Our website is not working at this time. Please email me with your name,address,phone number, and email address. Thank you for your patience.

All of our 308 Pmags are on back order also.

As far as the Bulgarian AK74 mags go, they are too expensive and of short supply for us to carry them at this time."

Ordered two mags over the phone on Friday and received them yesterday. Mags were packaged very well. They were a little dirty/greasy, but a quick wipe down with Hoppes solved that.

Really completes the look of my Saiga

gu5abuqe.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Ordered two mags over the phone on Friday and received them yesterday. Mags were packaged very well. They were a little dirty/greasy, but a quick wipe down with Hoppes solved that.

Really completes the look of my Saiga

gu5abuqe.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

looks great, mags are built like a tank!

Got this email from Mike >>>

Mtnarmory thanks you for your patience during the current firearms frenzy. We have had on order, since October of 2012, for more G3 windowed and nonwindowed Pmags. We have had on order, for over a month, the G2 mags. I am not sure when we will be getting more in stock. Our supplier does not know when they will be sending our order out. When the mags, become available, we will send out emails for those who are on our backorder list.

Our website is not working at this time. Please email me with your name,address,phone number, and email address. Thank you for your patience.

All of our 308 Pmags are on back order also.

As far as the Bulgarian AK74 mags go, they are too expensive and of short supply for us to carry them at this time.

All of our LMT uppers have been sold. We do not expect to carry them in the future.

Thank you again for your patience. Mike