Andrew

ARs in stock ????

most AR's were sold out about Dec 18th.. right now everyone is jacking up the prices. I'd just put yourself on some mailing lists and possibly buy most of the pieces online as they trickle in... I just bought a complete 'upper' (top1/2 of the gun) just a week ago for 599 including the bolt carrier group. Stuff trickles in just have to sleep next to a laptop if an email alert comes in!

other then that ARs that were 850-1000 are now 1700-2200..

Hagues in West Deptford is getting 60 or so rifles in next month (windham weaponry src) and are taking preorders at 1200 a pop. Keep in mind that doesn't include tax or NCIS and the MSRP on the gun is around 1050.

I'm picking mine up next week (they'll take an order over the phone) and paid more than I wanted to, but it was a panic buy for sure. I don't mind the extra hundred or two to have my rifle before any insane NJ legislation.

Which brand of AR is hagues getting?

Hagues in West Deptford is getting 60 or so rifles in next month (windham weaponry src) and are taking preorders at 1200 a pop. Keep in mind that doesn't include tax or NCIS and the MSRP on the gun is around 1050.

I'm picking mine up next week (they'll take an order over the phone) and paid more than I wanted to, but it was a panic buy for sure. I don't mind the extra hundred or two to have my rifle before any insane NJ legislation.

http://www.americanrifleman.org/articles/windham-weaponry-src-review/

most AR's were sold out about Dec 18th.. right now everyone is jacking up the prices. I'd just put yourself on some mailing lists and possibly buy most of the pieces online as they trickle in... I just bought a complete 'upper' (top1/2 of the gun) just a week ago for 599 including the bolt carrier group. Stuff trickles in just have to sleep next to a laptop if an email alert comes in!

other then that ARs that were 850-1000 are now 1700-2200..

What brand AR upper did you get?

Can NJ residents purchase their NJ legal ARs in other states?

If you can find them.......

I was in PA all weekend and stooped at every hunting/gun store I could find near my route. Most shops wouldn't sell anything tactical to an out of state resident. I guess they want to give their locals a fair shot ( good to see a shop that supports the people that support them)

But.... They had nothing in stock besides 4 $30 bushmaster 10rd mags and some steel Tula .223 for $12 a box.

I grabbed some AR-22 CCI .22lr ammo. And my buddy grabbed a mag.