DJ_

Blackhawks firing on downtown Miami??!!

Wow, nothing like conditioning the sheeple.

Now, just a supposition: What if someone was on the ground and armed and fired back as the choppers? Couldnt be the Fed trolling for a false flag scenario and instigate his wet dream of confiscation?

Im so tired of smug looking Round Boy and cat meme. If I ever run into him, he's gonna hafta drop trow to feed that cat :icon_evil:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't we working/training Afghan Police as part of our mission??? I'm not saying there could not be other motives but...

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...

My brother RUNS that program....yea, we are working to train the Afghan police

Where the fugg do they want us to train? We aren't going to fly to other countries to do this shit. People are morons.

uhh how about on one of the hundreds of domestic military bases? you know like normal. what if something went wrong and one of the choppers went down? logic dictates you dont put innocent citizens at risk for a training exercise. so its not really worth the risk if you arent training for something drastic.

Where the fugg do they want us to train? We aren't going to fly to other countries to do this shit. People are morons.

UN and Nato forces do it with us, you are more than capable of doing it over there. There is no justification in trying to train, blanks or not, gunners in a Chopper to fire along a civilian population. Our own, civilian population correctly, regardless of what anyone thinks of our on going operations.

Hypothetically speaking, what if some idiot decided to fire back thinking they were under attack not realizing this was training or something more suspicious,

Or if somebody panicked and had a accident and died. Oops

WE'RE the morons??? As much as I respect the military, there is something unseemly about conducting training of this nature in the middle of American cities. Are you telling us that the government doesn't have enough spare chinese Yuan on hand to build a larger facility out in the desert somewhere? I guess there's no space out there -- yeah, that's it, or they need terrified civilians to give the evolutions a "reel feel".

I seem to remember something from my grammar school history class about the Founders, veterans mostly, having a severe distaste for a standing army in America. Those guys were MUCH smarter than we are today.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." -- John Adam

THIS ^^^^^^^ is exactly what we have become -- crouched down and licking the hands which feed us, lest we be called unpatriotic, tin-foil-hatted or morons.