Sign in to follow this  
reloaderguy

BLAME FOR GUN GRAB? GUN OWNERS LOOK IN THE MIRROR

I had a conversation with a guy in Soloman's today who asked what I thought about a new AWB. Then proceeded to tell me how he hates AR's, how they serve no legitimate purpose and only likes true bolt action target rifles and how he does not care if they get banned. After talking to him (hitting my head on a cement wall) for 5/10 minutes I told him he will care when they come for his Garand because it is a semi, and none of us will be left to care.

We are our own worst enemy. We have let the media define what our rifles are called and then joined in on the stereotyping.

I had a conversation with a guy in Soloman's today who asked what I thought about a new AWB. Then proceeded to tell me how he hates AR's, how they serve no legitimate purpose and only likes true bolt action target rifles and how he does not care if they get banned. After talking to him (hitting my head on a cement wall) for 5/10 minutes I told him he will care when they come for his Garand because it is a semi, and none of us will be left to care.

We are our own worst enemy. We have let the media define what our rifles are called and then joined in on the stereotyping.

How does your head feel now???

Your measure of good is questionable.

Perhaps if you read and understood the article you could share with us. I guess you missed this!

"The only solution is for states to pass a bill to reconstitute the constitutional militia and the people of each state demand their governor sign it into law. THAT will stop the tyrants in Washington, DC."

Perhaps if you read and understood the article you could share with us. I guess you missed this!

"The only solution is for states to pass a bill to reconstitute the constitutional militia and the people of each state demand their governor sign it into law. THAT will stop the tyrants in Washington, DC."

That makes it good? It's a handful of legitimate points written poorly, mired in lots of right wing frothing and borderline tinfoil hattery.

When the message gun owners are getting crucified is that gun owners are a bunch of mentally unstable loons, that's not the kind of article that actually helps.

Meh. I couldn't get past the first paragraph

Once again, following yet another school massacre, the rabid dogs in the controlled media, NYC Mayor Fascist Michael Bloomberg and the usual vermin in the Outlaw Congress are pushing for something the global elite have wanted since this republic was founded: disarm everyone except police, military.

Nice chunck of red meat

Does nothing to advance the cause and a good argument could be made, that in fact, it hurts it.

And that's just the first paragraph.

Wonder if that guy ever heard of Howard Metzembaum the original NY anti gun Senator the guy Chuck U Schumer replaced . Back in the early 80's he wanted to ban high powered rifles with scopes "sniper rifles".

Wonder if that guy ever heard of Howard Metzembaum the original NY anti gun Senator the guy Chuck U Schumer replaced . Back in the early 80's he wanted to ban high powered rifles with scopes "sniper rifles".

FYI - Howard Metzembaum was a Senator from Ohio, Schumer defeated Al D'amato for his Senate seat.

If she didn't write like an obnoxious shock jock, then she may be taken more seriously.

It would be of value to read some of Edwin Viera's articles. I promise that there is no moronic name calling that does all of us no good:

Articles:

http://www.newswithviews.com/Vieira/edwinA.htm

Start with this article:

http://www.newswithviews.com/Vieira/edwin16.htm

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

The fuds I met are with us. Its the older retired crowd I cant seem to win over. Even former soldiers and CCW's .

they think they are full auto AR's :facepalm:

I can shake a stick at a forum mostly filled with liberals and they'll tell you the first problem is the people behind the guns, then the Liberal media being retarded or one sided.

If she didn't write like an obnoxious shock jock, then she may be taken more seriously.

It would be of value to read some of Edwin Viera's articles. I promise that there is no moronic name calling that does all of us no good:

Articles:

http://www.newswithv...eira/edwinA.htm

Start with this article:

http://www.newswithv...ira/edwin16.htm

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

So the choice is frothy and loony, or long-winded and dryer than paint.