Sign in to follow this  
njpilot

Newtown Shooting Victim's Father Testifies On Gun Control

Couldn't find a link, just aired on Fox News.

Mark Mattioli, 42 year old father of 6 year old James Mattioli testifies in Hartford, CT against new laws. Was great, logical testimony from a man who lost his son 6 weeks ago, talking of individual responsibility, mental health and how have the gu laws in Chicago helped with 500 killed last year.

Hopefully the video will be out there soon.

Couldn't find a link, just aired on Fox News.

Mark Mattioli, 42 year old father of 8 year old James Mattioli testifies in Hartford, CT against new laws. Was great, logical testimony from a man who lost his son 6 weeks ago, talking of individual responsibility, mental health and how have the gu laws in Chicago helped with 500 killed last year.

Hopefully the video will be out there soon.

Wow... I don't think I could watch that without trying not to get upset.

http://www.usatoday....mittee/1870581/

this part is the best: Families of victims killed at Newtown's Sandy Hook Elementary School and others — including some state and town elected officials — called for a ban on assault weapons and high-magazine ammunition clips.

State Sen. Beth Bye, D-West Hartford, and state Rep. Bob Godfrey, D-Danbury, said last month that they would introduce several proposals to limit access to high-capacity weapons, assault weapons and ammunition. The proposals include banning the sale and possession of any rifle, shotgun or pistol magazine with a capacity of more than 10 rounds and a 50% sales tax on the sale of ammunition and firearms magazines.

a psychotic killer's mind: "hmm i was gonna go on a shooting rampage due to my psychological malfunctioning, but I COULDN'T AFFORD THE AMMO!

So i did a little searching for the video, the link posted didn't take me anywhere...isn't it weird that one of the parents of a child killed in Newtown comes out and speaks and MAKES SENSE and the video can't be found anywhere? How about the fact that the little blurb in the article with his name doesn't mention everything he said which contrasted what other parents were saying?? If anyone finds a link to the video please post it because I want to watch this.

Nevermind, here it is...sorry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqpzOSYqX3c

i think its a parenting issue

So i did a little searching for the video, the link posted didn't take me anywhere...isn't it weird that one of the parents of a child killed in Newtown comes out and speaks and MAKES SENSE and the video can't be found anywhere? How about the fact that the little blurb in the article with his name doesn't mention everything he said which contrasted what other parents were saying?? If anyone finds a link to the video please post it because I want to watch this.

Nevermind, here it is...sorry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqpzOSYqX3c

i agree with him 100%

he makes complete sense, which is why you'll never see this on any other news station

and i agree that the major issue is parenting