njtta150

Joined Easton Fish and Game

Do NOT rely on those target wires on the pistol range. It never fails some jerkoff shoots them and then it ruinss everyones shooting sessions for the next couple days until they replace it.

With that said, always bring your own EVERYTHING just in case. That means target stands, targets, etc.

why dont you email them and ask ?

I tried calling multiple times and emailed too. No response. My first email I sent out took them almost 2 months to respond back. The latest email I sent out was 12 days ago.

Update: Just received an email today with more information.

Thanks for the help and info on here I will definitely be going with EFGA.

20-30 bucks will allow you to make a couple PVC target stands. They take like 5mins to make.

I was there last weekend and some not-friendly stuck up old guy RO was all up in my face about everything and anything. Nothing I had was an issue for the range but cmon..I get so tired of that.

I've been there more then a handful of times now and after meeting quite a few range officers my opinion is leaning more towards very good. Just this past Saturday while I was there 3 guys at the rifle range were all R.O.'s. Only one took charge, he earned my respect. He kept everyone safe called for cease fires when needed and actually checked that everyone had there guns cleared and were following proper procedure. Several other R.Os ive met in the past there have been helpful. My first trip there i met two guys one was a officer and the other I'm not sure but they spent a long time helping me with tips and tricks to improve my handgun shooting.

The pistol range has the target wires shot down some time but if you get a few tools while the range is empty it's an easy fix. I still carry a few cardboard backers in my car and a few coat hangers just in case.

I see there is a competition at EFGA this weekend but it sounds like only the "special events range" will be closed.  Just want to make sure the pistol and rifle ranges will be open.  Can anyone confirm that?

I've tried contacting the administrator to get access to the EFGA forum but haven't recd a response.

I'm showing another forum member the range and want to make sure we'll be able to shoot at the pistol and possibly the rifle range.

Thanks for your help.

I see there is a competition at EFGA this weekend but it sounds like only the "special events range" will be closed.  Just want to make sure the pistol and rifle ranges will be open.  Can anyone confirm that?

I've tried contacting the administrator to get access to the EFGA forum but haven't recd a response.

I'm showing another forum member the range and want to make sure we'll be able to shoot at the pistol and possibly the rifle range.

Thanks for your help.

From EFGA website calendar... https://www.efga.net/efga-events/

IDPA Match Set-up

When Sat, August 24, 12pm – 8pm
Where Special Events Range
Description Closure on the Special Events range, due to match set-up

IDPA Match

When Sun, August 25, 8am – 6pm
Where Special Events, Action and Rifle
Description Closure on the special events, action and rifle range, due to a IDPA match.
Edited by NEAHS

I see there is a competition at EFGA this weekend but it sounds like only the "special events range" will be closed. Just want to make sure the pistol and rifle ranges will be open. Can anyone confirm that?

Thanks for your help.

They shouldbe open tomorrow Sat 6/24 as per details. I ve been there when similar details were on the calendar and was able to use the pistol and rifle.

When are you going?.......

Went to EFGA for the first time with Glen today. Just a nice, laid back place with some really nice people. Got to meet Igor and some other outstanding people. Not much could have been done to make it a better day. (Well, maybe if I shot my CZ as well as "ragged hole" Glen). Looks like I may have to join.