Kerouac32

ARs in stock at Hague's in West Deptford

Hey all, just wanted to let you know. They got 42 Windam Weaponry SR 556's in this morning. As of 1430 they were down to 15. Give em a call, they'll take full payment over the phone. They're going for $1200 plus NICS. Their phone number is 856-251-9099.

That is actually a reasonable price considering the current environment. I was led to believe that Hague's was overpriced on everything. Maybe they just haven't caught up yet and this was their everyday price.

That is actually a reasonable price considering the current environment. I was led to believe that Hague's was overpriced on everything. Maybe they just haven't caught up yet and this was their everyday price.

I've shopped around in there before and yes it seemed like things were a little pricey.

A few weeks ago.. they where trying to sell what they had in stock..purchased for pre panic dealer cost for what 1800-2000? Everyone was in an uproar.... They buy more at post panic pricing and price accordingly and theyre history more than that situation is gone... Lol... I personally wouldn't go back if they were selling them for $500...But to each their own..

A few weeks ago.. they where trying to sell what they had in stock..purchased for pre panic dealer cost for what 1800-2000? Everyone was in an uproar.... They buy more at post panic pricing and price accordingly and their history(more than that situation pages of threads on them)is gone... Lol... I personally wouldn't go back if they were selling them for $500...But to each their own..