mattio41

Thats It, I want to cry !!!

What i freaking waste. I am determined to always have a Pistol Permit at the ready whenever they announce these gun buy back programs. And go sit on the side with a sign, that I will buy your antique's..

Look at the Flintlock on top of the pile, just slated for destruction. Makes me so sad to see history destroyed..

12189676-standard.jpg

http://www.nj.com/mercer/index.ssf/2013/01/mercer_county_gun_buyback_in_t.html

There has to be at least 2 dozen war trophies in that pile!

Why dont these retards check all the SN's take anything out that was used in a crime and then

auction off the rest to local dealers who will only sell to those that are legally allowed to own a firearm.

wow, some of those are nice

do you really want a gun that have been used to murder someone, possibly?

ghosts..............

I guess you dont collect military surplus rifles that may have been once used in a war, or in some conflict somewhere?

You think they are going to destroy them all or a few might just make into someone's collection as they get boxed?

I know for a fact that this happens in flordia. I cant say how I know or what city in flordia but I can tell you that this dose happen allot more that you think

Whatever you do, don't go look at the slide show!!! Especially if you have the ability to zoom in tight... There are MANY firearms in there highly desired by collectors, let alone what market value is for some of the fantasatic looking shooters! I feel sick.

I don't understand why people would participate in the gun buy back. If you want to sell them I'm sure there's someone out there willing to pay more than the police would. I still laugh about that one gun buy back where collectors were offering more money and buying people's gun that were in line.

What I would've paid for that rocket launcher.

I'll never understand people turning in LEGAL firearms... it just proves to me that the end-game is inevitable. We might be able to slow the car down THIS TIME, but in the end, like everything in society, it's an inevitability. And I'm not being defeatist- I'm just recognizing the trend over the last 100 years, and coming to grips with the fact that the "end game" WILL happen... in my lifetime? Maybe. In this generation's children's lifetimes? Almost assuredly.

What a sweet HI-POINT!

So you like Hi-Points HHHHmMmm? (Sarcastic if you can't tell) my buddy worked for a shop in South Philly he said one time a Hi-Point came in with Glock sights super glued to the side. Lolololo lol sent me pics ill post them when I get time lolololo

Is there any reason that we can not orginize a counter to the buy backs like have happened at other states. While I am pretty sure a face to face transfer is illegal in NJ,I am sure we could find a couple of FFL dealers that would be willing to help out. You stake out the buy back looking for a some one with a firearm you would like and make an offer. If the person accepts you both go to the FFL dealer. You then give the FFL dealer the cash and he buys the firearm from the person who was going to turn it in. The FFL dealer than sells the firearm to you for like a $1