Tosser

Need Ammo? Go to Arms N Ammo

Was by the shop just before noon and he has a good amount in stock.

F0177390-27BE-441C-B24D-D139BF8C7F1E-4425-000001C096CF163D.jpg

.22 bulk packs and 9mm

85A5D773-2A92-4A92-9247-B7008A7B443F-4425-000001C09BB19427.jpg

.38/.357. 40 and 45

Most pistol calibers in stock looked like.

No more 556/223 though.

Also of note: he had NJ legal AR and AK mags. M&P9 15 rd mags. Stacks of various other mags as well.

arms n ammo went through all their stock after the CT shooting at normal prices and i respect them for that... i got a lower for $130 when everywhere had em for $400....At this point he is now prob buying at inflated prices just like we are... nothing we can do... def can't say he's robbing us when i'm sure he payed a much higher price to get them now..

sucks all around

My thought exactly, but people bought some while I was there. I guess people who didn't stock up are getting whatever they can now.

Supply and demand. The supply has all but dried up and the demand is still there. I don't think he's gouging at all; it's just simple economics.

I bought 15 round AR magazines last weekend from a gun shop for $15 a piece.

USGI 30 round mags at the Philly gun show last weekend were going for $30(some people did have pmags for $50 though) and there were plenty there on Saturday.

What place had them for 15 a piece? realize those are pmags he has there. who else has 15 round mags in stock? not sure if they are pmags. but they will sell.

Tips had (not sure if they do today) Thermold 15 rounders @ $15. They look very cheap but function none the less.

I bought 15 round AR magazines last weekend from a gun shop for $15 a piece.

USGI 30 round mags at the Philly gun show last weekend were going for $30(some people did have pmags for $50 though) and there were plenty there on Saturday.

Good. Glad to see they are still out there cheap. Where did you get them?

Good. Glad to see they are still out there cheap. Where did you get them?

At a shop in PA. I don't know the name of it, it was somewhere in between Cabelas and Philly off of 476. My friend was driving, and punched in the GPS for gun shops, and we went to the nearest one. The guy at the shop said they were the only ones he could get in stock, so he figured any capacity magazine was better than none at all. He said he bought a whole crate of them, and still had plenty left.

My friend bought a few 30 round mags at the gun show to keep at his cabin in the Poconos(we drove back there Saturday night and went skiing on Sunday).