Tosser

Need Ammo? Go to Arms N Ammo

How does anyone know what Paul had to pay for anything in that store? When stuff is in short-supply and demand is up, manufacturers pay their employees overtime to keep the machines running and those additional costs get passed-along the supply chain. Don't like the prices, don't buy it. Not like it's food or water and you need it to survive.

Are we going to see you behind the counter?

Why don't you go there and experience what Paul is all about before you pass judgement on his shop and his customers. You are speaking from ignorance and inexperience with this particular store, and being no different than the anti's in Washington and the rest of the country right now who are doing the same. I could go to 4 gun shops that are about a 1/4 of the distance that Paul's shop is, but because he conducts his business the way he does, its Paul's guns that protect me and my family night after night.

Why don't you go there and experience what Paul is all about before you pass judgement on his shop and his customers. You are speaking from ignorance and inexperience with this particular store, and being no different than the anti's in Washington and the rest of the country right now who are doing the same. I could go to 4 gun shops that are about a 1/4 of the distance that Paul's shop is, but because he conducts his business the way he does, its Paul's guns that protect me and my family night after night.

+1

I've never had any type of negative experience in Paul's shop. His prices are more than reasonable and he always goes out of his way to make the customer happy.

If that's the ruger that was there last week, I think it's a consignment gun. It was up there for $3500! I guess the person realized its not that crazy out there right now.

At $2,900, that person still hasn't realized yet.

paul runs a nice little shop. no "gouging" there. i had a discussion with him and his employee while i was there and he doesnt want to raise prices but he has to in order to stay afloat. hes just passing along price increase from distributor to us. i bought my lower there after sandy hook and it was the same price it was before. since then hes run out of stock and had to pass price increases onto us. i just wish i live closer to him i would definitely shop there more. i will use him when i can for major purchases but sadly it doesnt make sense for me to drive an hour and a half to pick up a few boxes of ammo.

I will also vouch for Paul +1

For everyone snatching uppers up at light speed... He does awesome compliancy work. I also picked a lower up from him 12/21 and his prices were still normal, even while his store was mobbed with people buying everything. If he was going to gouge... Then would of been the time. I think parts are just marked up right now across the board... They always say.. " shit runs down hill"

I'll also speak up for Paul. Bought two lowers and a shotgun there in the past year. Great prices as always.

He's a good guy. Runs a good shop. There's a reason I drive down an hour place my business there.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

I'll vouch for him as well. Paul is a stand up guy, wouldn't gouge anyone. His prices are fair, I bought my Beretta 92a1 from him. He ordered it in, got it within a week and was WAY below any other dealer in Nj orPA that I called.

Paul's a really swell guy. I can't speak highly enough of him.

I am wondering, does anyone know what he's charging for 12gauge 00 buck? I need a box, but the prices for that have been kind of crazy too.

Man I try and let people know Paul has ammo in stock and a few people get worked up. Next time I won't post heads up to ammunition available locally.

This "community" isn't much of one.

Paul has always been outstanding with pricing and I have purchased or transferred MANY guns there. He will beat most other dealers prices.

no one should be knocking paul's business. i remember before everything went down the drain he was selling .223 cheaper in his store than online as well as everything else in the shop. glad I bought my M&P15 from him even with the 2 hour drive.

+100 for arms n ammo

Man I try and let people know Paul has ammo in stock and a few people get worked up. Next time I won't post heads up to ammunition available locally.

Paul has always been outstanding with pricing and I have purchased or transferred MANY guns there. He will beat most other dealers prices.

I'd say that the majority of people here have vouched for Paul. I can understand those who haven't done business with him griping, but it seems anyone who has had the pleasure of going to ANA has nothing but positive things to say.

I think part of it is that we don't want to ACCEPT the high prices, it's sort of depressing since we're having to cut back on the hobby, and right, we so love. I mean, the economy is shrinking now, taxes are going up, gas, food, everything is going up, and now .223 Costs as much as new production 8mm Mauser, something I NEVER thought would happen.

It's easier for us to blame price gouging than it is to swallow the bitter pill that there really is a shortage, and that with that, prices will go up.

I'll add, that he always replies to forum price requests whether he has the item or not, some guys don't even bother.

I'll add, that he always replies to forum price requests whether he has the item or not, some guys don't even bother.

+1. Just replied to me saying he was out of the item I wanted but encouraged me to find it online and have it shipped to him and do the transfer at his shop. Stand up guy. Can't believe we're even spending time defending him. Should go without saying.

You're absolutely correct! I called him last year and said "I have a challenge for you to find". He said joking... "don't even say Ruger"! I said "RUGER"! He found it in an hour, lower price than anywhere I'd seen and it was a done deal. Just reminds me how awesome he really is... But another example how all of these supply and demand issues aren't just since December's tragedy, there were shortages a year ago as well... but there is a difference between market growth shortages and outright panic buying, depleting all retail, distributor and manufacturer level inventories and driving prices up as a result.

I'll say, Paul is a damn good stand up guy and one who is not only a Retired LEO, but a damn good FFL and if he puts a price on something it's for a reason and anyone who thinks otherwise hasn't been around long enough or doesn't knows Paul as a person period.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I had him do couple magazines and overpaid and didn't know until he returned the magazines with a check for the overpayment . Can't beat that.

Exactly, I picked up a marlin 336 in 30/30 to complete my father son combo. It was a used gun and he didn't have a owners manual and I really didn't care being I grew up with my father having one and I know the in's and out's of the gun. Well a few weeks later I get a PM from Paul asking me for my info, I thought it was my mailing address for the Arm-n-Ammo stickers he was sending out. Well to my surprise, a few days later a nice in perfect condition owners manual shows up in my mail.

All ill say is, service, and the attitude that he is a FFL who really shows that he appreciates our business. Not as common a thing these days. Just sayin.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Paul as well as a few others, come on here and answer all our stupid questions time and time again.

His service and reputation speak for themselves, read the knowledgable posts.

I have driven the 2 hours to his shop on more than one occasion, and I too wish he was closer.

As far as increased prices go, you must be either an idiot or just come out of a coma to think that they would be the same after his or anyone else's inventory dried up.

I'd say that the majority of people here have vouched for Paul. I can understand those who haven't done business with him griping, but it seems anyone who has had the pleasure of going to ANA has nothing but positive things to say.

I think part of it is that we don't want to ACCEPT the high prices, it's sort of depressing since we're having to cut back on the hobby, and right, we so love. I mean, the economy is shrinking now, taxes are going up, gas, food, everything is going up, and now .223 Costs as much as new production 8mm Mauser, something I NEVER thought would happen.

It's easier for us to blame price gouging than it is to swallow the bitter pill that there really is a shortage, and that with that, prices will go up.

This! Seems to be a classic case of shooting the messenger.