millsan1

That's my Baby!

My GF is awesome.

She is very pretty and 10 years younger than me.

She rides motorcycles with me (Yeah, her own. a BMW no less, 15K miles last year)

She knows how to pilot a 40 foot boat.

She makes a very good salary.

She is a nerd, like me, so I can often get answers to my tech problems from her.

and the best part, today she joined the ranks of FID and P2P holders in NJ.

Even better, she rented a car, so she could drive to Hackettstown to do NICS on her P229 E2. She couldn't wait for tomorrow.

Love it!

post-5669-0-93438000-1359746597_thumb.jpg

If she is so smart then why isn't she riding a Honda??? :D

Burn

I would guess it is because she has taste. :-p

Double burn

If that was the case she would have a Harley.

C

Killer burn

I like this thread and you are one lucky dude millsan

No.... People are dangerous... As for the noise.... Oh well. Funnier when we make car alarms sound as we go by... Lol...

Motorcycles are dangerous. They are also loud and wake me up when some dipsh1it has to ride up my block and goose the throttle.

Pass

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...

Dangerous another reason I never got one! Hey Ray we got a few things in common, But I don't know if that's a good thing!

I don't do snow boarding or skiing either, so we aint that cool.

That was funny... just proves that there are stupid people that own bikes too. No different than a guy that shoots his pecker off cleaning his gun. Like anything, proper training and experience with either hobby will give you years of enjoyment. Like I said, it's other people on the road we need to watch out for... Oh, and other idiot bikers that do stupid crap like in the video. Gives us all bad names.

RUB, Rich Urban Bikers? That was a term I believe that hard bikers, 1% and other bikers started calling other bikers that bought bikes on credits, etc... Or had the cash to buy he most expensive bike around because they were rich. In my humble opinion, they were/are all hypocrites!

Those were the same gang style bikers that sold drugs, robbed, worked shit jobs, etc.. to buy their bikes cash that they could afford. The same ones that claim to buy all American bikes like Harley's and criticized anyone who didn't, yet drove around in cheap rusted out Japanese pickups...

So before you start a biker war, remember this... especially if you own an HD...

Before Harley expanded and got away from their dwindling company, if you wanted a Harley, you got on a waiting list to get one. If you were lucky to know someone, you might get one in several months or sooner. If not, maybe over a year.

Tick, tick, tick.... Time passes and today, and quite possibly as a result of "RUBs"... The company has advanced in technology, improved their bikes and sales. You no longer have to wait for a new bike unless you want something special as with any vehicle sale. Without "RUBs"... You'd still be possibly waiting for a bike of lesser quality, one that leaked, rattled and fell apart. But no more.

Not to insult fellow Hog riders of yester-year, but while some love their old bikes till this day, (and so do I).... Technology advances and craftsmanship has provided a very reliable bike capable of traveling 10's of 1000's of miles and still have a great bike... Any other fellow Harley riders, feel free to chime in and correct where needed...:)

Ride Safe!

So nothing personal to anyone here in regards to my rant...

PS: We have one for the rich that have to much money... Called RUPs.... Rich Urban Pukes! ;)

PPS: I love all bikes and have had several brands... I'm not a prejudiced biker!

PPPS: I also know some 1%'s that are good people and I can call my friends...

PPPPS: I bought my bikes on credit mostly and I don't consider myself branded by a rude classification as stated....

PPPPPS: A large percentage, especially here in NJ that cause biker accidents are between the ages of 18 and 25 IIRC and ride crotch rockets. They are the ones that pay high motorcycle insurance and their recklessness is exactly what you see in those videos. In turn cost good bikers high premiums that should be lower.

PPPPPPS: no more PS's... Lol... ;)

Looks like wannabe bikers, all crotch rockets and dirt bikes no Harleys. I know there are people with Harleys that shouldn't be riding but there RUBS.

Typos courtesy Apple...

Looks like wannabe bikers, all crotch rockets and dirt bikes no Harleys. I know there are people with Harleys that shouldn't be riding but there RUBS.

The Harley riders were too busy at home polishing their chrome :lol:

Glad you said it first..... ;)

Rides bikes, likes guns, into tech... i only have one question....

ummmm, she got a sister? ;)

Typos courtesy Apple...

Yea, but at least we clean/polish our bikes and don't have to replace or repaint plastic every month...;)

The Harley riders were too busy at home polishing their chrome :lol:

Typos courtesy Apple...

Yea, but at least we clean/polish our bikes and don't have to replace or repaint plastic every month... ;)

Typos courtesy Apple...

I prefer my bike muddy. That way, the next time I'm out riding, I won't think twice before going through some muddy sections :lol: