Ray Ray

February 8th, anyone here gonna speak?

Maybe I should think about wearing my Boy Scout Uniform to the Rally. Since I'm a BSA Merit Badge Counselor for both Rifle and Shotgun Merit Badges and have been teaching Scouts for years.

Could also mention my volunteer Instructor activities for the last 5 Women's Day at the Range annual Shoots at Old Bridge. Women are HALF of the VOTE and they deserve to be allowed to prevent harm coming to themselves or their loved ones.

I'm use to public speaking and can think on my feet, so I don't repeat what others have said before me. Notes on index cards with "key words" to trigger fond memories.

That should do it Ray!

Dave

Not Jewish, but can fake it, lol!

Maybe I should think about wearing my Boy Scout Uniform to the Rally. Since I'm a BSA Merit Badge Counselor for both Rifle and Shotgun Merit Badges and have been teaching Scouts for years.

Could also mention my volunteer Instructor activities for the last 5 Women's Day at the Range annual Shoots at Old Bridge. Women are HALF of the VOTE and they deserve to be allowed to prevent harm coming to themselves or their loved ones.

I'm use to public speaking and can think on my feet, so I don't repeat what others have said before me. Notes on index cards with "key words" to trigger fond memories.

That should do it Ray!

Dave

Not Jewish, but can fake it, lol!

Are any boy scout troops showing up? BSA is where I learned to shoot and has helped create positive attitudes for young men.

FYI..my .02

To allow an open mic at an event like this is foolhardy......no offense to those folks that have been suggested..I am sure they would do a fine job as a scheduled speaker....however a true OPEN mic?....no...

Has anyone noticed the sheer stupidity that some type here at times?...you want THEM speaking for you? Can you imagine the horseshite they might say....? Not a good idea

That's why i recommended some members here that can put sentences together and NOT an open mic where knuckle heads will say something stupid like "I'm gonna start shooting people" or something.

Hi all, I just want to clarify a few points. This particular Rally being held on Friday February 8, 2013 is not an "empty holster" Rally. We are not attempting to make that statement at this time. That is not to say that we WON'T have such a demonstration in the future. The theme of this Rally is LIFE, LOVE & LIBERTY - meaning, the intention of the Second Amendment is to preserve our PREEXISTING right of INDIVIDUALS to protect our OWN LIFE, that of our LOVED ones and our LIBERTY! Basically, I ask that for this Rally, we attend just as we would if we were coming to work. If you wear jeans, wear jeans, if you usually wear a suit, please do that. The people of this state must understand that *WE* are *THEM*. We are no different. We are NOT knuckle-dragging yahoos, we are sons and daughters, mothers and fathers, grandparents, aunt and uncles. We are normal people who happen to fervently believe what the framers believed that, in order to maintain their FREEDOM, the people MUST have the Right to Keep and Bear Arms, and that the government SHALL NOT INFRINGE upon that right. For over two centuries, the right to keep and bear arms has helped to keep this country free from force both foreign *AND* domestic. Our Constitution is NOT just an ancient piece of paper that has somehow lost its significance over time. It contains the very PRINCIPLES upon which this Nation was FOUNDED. Fundamental PRINCIPLES do not change over time.

So, I apologize for going on, but the members and the leaders of the NJ2AS and I personally, have worked EXTREMELY hard putting this Rally together for the purpose stated above. I do not wish to give the MSM the opportunity to focus on one or two people who have their own agenda and twist their coverage to fit their own preconceived notions. There is nothing inherently wrong with "camo" or a holster. I am just trying to demonstrate the fact that the Second Amendment is NOT about guns for the sake of guns, it is about Arms for the sake of LIBERTY!

Thank you,

Frank Jack Fiamingo

President - NJ2AS

Hi all, I just want to clarify a few points. This particular Rally being held on Friday February 8, 2013 is not an "empty holster" Rally. We are not attempting to make that statement at this time. That is not to say that we WON'T have such a demonstration in the future. The theme of this Rally is LIFE, LOVE & LIBERTY - meaning, the intention of the Second Amendment is to preserve our PREEXISTING right of INDIVIDUALS to protect our OWN LIFE, that of our LOVED ones and our LIBERTY! Basically, I ask that for this Rally, we attend just as we would if we were coming to work. If you wear jeans, wear jeans, if you usually wear a suit, please do that. The people of this state must understand that *WE* are *THEM*. We are no different. We are NOT knuckle-dragging yahoos, we are sons and daughters, mothers and fathers, grandparents, aunt and uncles. We are normal people who happen to fervently believe what the framers believed that, in order to maintain their FREEDOM, the people MUST have the Right to Keep and Bear Arms, and that the government SHALL NOT INFRINGE upon that right. For over two centuries, the right to keep and bear arms has helped to keep this country free from force both foreign *AND* domestic. Our Constitution is NOT just an ancient piece of paper that has somehow lost its significance over time. It contains the very PRINCIPLES upon which this Nation was FOUNDED. Fundamental PRINCIPLES do not change over time.

So, I apologize for going on, but the members and the leaders of the NJ2AS and I personally, have worked EXTREMELY hard putting this Rally together for the purpose stated above. I do not wish to give the MSM the opportunity to focus on one or two people who have their own agenda and twist their coverage to fit their own preconceived notions. There is nothing inherently wrong with "camo" or a holster. I am just trying to demonstrate the fact that the Second Amendment is NOT about guns for the sake of guns, it is about Arms for the sake of LIBERTY!

Thank you,

Frank Jack Fiamingo

President - NJ2AS

Frank you ALWAYS hit the "nail on the head"! The NO HOLSTER policy is a great idea! We're not holding a demonstration for Open Carry, as THAT is a separate issue! Besides, I wouldn't want some of us arrested in a scuffle with Police and then see it on the TV News portrayed as, "Wacko Gun Rights Extremists Arrested After Search Prompted By Wearing Holsters". Not YET anyway! We as a group need to pull this on off with calm, cool heads showing our strength in numbers, getting our message out there to folks who need to be educated on this Issue (both the public at-large as well as the Politicians). Peaceful Assembly is another of our RIGHTS!

I am PROUD to be associated with YOU, this CAUSE, and to call you my FRIEND! Thanks in advance for your tireless efforts!

Dave

Has anyone noticed the sheer stupidity that some type here at times?...you want THEM speaking for you? Can you imagine the horseshite they might say....? Not a good idea

We allow polititians, news reporters, prominant members in society to say the dumbest things and nobody calls them out. That's what pisses me off the most. If NJ2AS has a few spots open, then I KNOW we have a couple members here that can put things eliquantly enough (like the guy above me) to NOT make things worse.

We allow polititians, news reporters, prominant members in society to say the dumbest things and nobody calls them out. That's what pisses me off the most. If NJ2AS has a few spots open, then I KNOW we have a couple members here that can put things eliquantly enough (like the guy above me) to NOT make things worse.

an open mic at this rally would amount to literally preaching to the choir. an open mic at a town hall meeting, 2A hearing, etc, would carry much more weight. the rally will be filled with 2A supporters....ie: US, and the speakers are also pro 2A. so we'd be talking to ourselves. if we had a chance to talk to a mixed crowd, one with more coverage, or one with a mixed panel, our voice would carry further.

Ray thanks to you I am splitting my time at the mike with Ainsley Reynolds. A pro gun African American accountant for the state who is a GunForHire radio listener and frequent guest. He and I will talk about diversity in the shooting community.

Thank you Ray

See you Friday brother.

it worked out perfect, thanks pops

Ray thanks to you I am splitting my time at the mike with Ainsley Reynolds. A pro gun African American accountant for the state who is a GunForHire radio listener and frequent guest. He and I will talk about diversity in the shooting community.

Thank you Ray

See you Friday brother.

Thanks Anthony, Ainsley did a great job.