k3c4forlife

Looking for an AK Variant Parts Kit, Barrel, Receiver

Posted to WTB, but really want to do a build so I am posting here too.

http://njgunforums.com/forum/index.php?/topic/47246-wtb-ak-variant-parts-kit-receiver-barrel/

Anyone with 2 kits want to do a build with me? I know there was a lot of interest in the last thread I started. Located in Sussex Cty.

Thanks

Ya, I have been looking for about a month now. A lot don't ship to NJ and GB is generally overpriced, especially right now. Was hoping to find someone local that had a few kits (probably like yourself lol) and was willing to sell one (probably not like yourself)...

I really want to do a build.

It all depends on how much you want something lol. If you really want it you gottapay it! They are priced up but if you get a typical romanian kit it shouldn't be that much more than wwhat they used to be. The prices usually jump when you get into nice maadi or yugo or milled sets.

hunt the gun web sites !! Some kits dont have the barrels so matching numbers wont matter. You could also buy 1 part at a time ebay ,GB, akfiles, gunboards. etc. Get your 100 % receiver Thats the important part.

Join one of the AK sites ,, guys will walk you through it. and follow the laws